Final (?)

Don't Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy, written in the night. - Limemaker

 

12 am:

Although Ten was swamped in his drawings in the dim lampshade, he still managed to notice Johnny slipping out the door.

 It was usually around this time, anyway. 

"Where are you going?" Ten asked, voice slightly cracking.

The silence of the shabby apartment lingered for a couple of seconds, then Johnny cleared his throat. 

"Just to the store. There's a sale on ramen."

"Didn't you go yesterday?"

Ten knew for a fact that Johnny went out yesterday, it was the exact same time too. Just like months ago, every night.

"That was to get medicine for Taeil."

"You were gone the whole night." 

"Nobody was home so I took care of Taeil for a bit. He was sick, remember?"

Ten couldn't help but scoff in his mind, "…I took care of Taeil…"

Dark humour was the one of the only emotions he had left. His heart felt empty, a twinge of chest pain, but he was so used to it, that it was now numb. 

"Okay," Ten finally gave up, his talons loosing, but his heart still clenched. His heart has been trying for months on end.

 "I love you." Ten whispered intimately.

"Love you, too."

And the only trace left of Johnny, was strawberry scented shampoo.

Taeils favorite scent was strawberry.

 

 


-Now and then, I'm a mess
Please don't hold that against me-

 

 


Ten doesn't like fighting with Johnny.

When Johnny started leaving at 12 am 3 days a week, Ten thought he was hiding an addiction.

When Johnny once accidentally called Ten 'Taeil' when asking for a kiss, Ten brushed it off. 

When Johnny started leaving at 12 am 5 days a week, Ten thought he was working in a strip club.

When Johnny left his phone in Tens hands  and Taeil left a voice message saying "Baby, hurry up you know I don't like waiting!" Ten became suspicious.

When Johnny started leaving at 12 am everyday, Ten knows he's cheating.

 

The younger can't really blame Johnny though. Looking at himself in a romantic view, he's lacking. 

Art school is taking up every minute of his free time, and the slight breaks after finishing a final painting are filled with part time jobs and moms phone calls. 

Tens lucky he even made it in university, the only school that accepted him was a community collage. 

Ten is struggling to pay his rent, while Johnny can gracefully skip across it every month. All his old boyfriends called him a screw-up, a disgusting dirtbag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter