You

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened the door into the café and almost immediately the warm and cozy air inside greeted him. All eyes, or most, landed on him. He walked silently to the counter, ignoring all the stares he was getting, while dusting off his shirt so that it will not look too wet. “Damn rain” he muttered under his breath. “Welcome. What can i get you?” A guy welcomed him at the counter with an extremely bright smile. He took a peek at his nametag, ‘Shinwon’ “Hot caffe latte, please.” his eyes went back to the guy’s face “Anything else?” He just softly shook his head to the question. “That would be 2,700 won.” He handed the money to the guy before walked to the waiting section. He waited for a good 2 minutes before the guy came with his cup. “Thanks.” He was ready to walk away when the guy suddenly handed him a handkerchief. He looked at the guy blankly, confused. “For your hair” he said with a smile. “Ah, thanks. That's so sweet of you.” He said as he reached for the handkerchief and walked away. “You're welcome, Kang Hyunggu.” He turned around to look at the guy, just to be greeted by his back. “He knows my name?” Hyunggu asked to himself. “Do I even know him?” The questions continued.

 

Hyunggu tossed the cup into the bin before he flopped himself on the bed. He reached for his phone in his pocket, 10 missed calls ‘Mum’. He had a fight with his parents a few days ago and it had been bothering him for these past few days. He shook all the thoughts “I’ll just call her back tomorrow” he monologued to himself and took his laptop out from his bag, turned it on and the first website he went to was twitter. He didn’t go there much but something just told him to go there that night. Nothing. He only followed like 30 people, he only tweeted like 10 times, for an account that has existed for over a year, 10 tweets shows how lame the account is. “why am I even here?” he tweeted, not expecting any reply or anything, he just randomly open a new tab to check his e-mail and suddenly he saw a notification popup for his twitter. “What the hell?” he opened the notification and an account with the username @burgerisshin replied to his tweet. Hyunggu chuckled at the username before read the tweet “I think you’re here to talk to me.” His smile disappeared from his face once he read the reply. “Who the hell? Do I even follow him? Does he even follow me?” with curiosity all over, he clicked on the profile, ‘follows you’. His profile icon was a picture of a guy’s hand making coffee, he’s wearing a white shirt, the background looked familiar to Hyunggu but he was not sure. The header was a picture of a burger, “okay. Fair enough.” He muttered with a chuckle. He then scrolled down the profile and all he saw were foods. “How should I know who you are when you only have foods on your account?” Hyunggu asked rhetorically to himself. He then decided to take the first step “why not?” he thought to himself. He clicked on the ‘dm’ icon on the guy’s profile and typed “sure, let’s talk” when the message box popped up. It didn’t take long for the guy to reply.

 

I never thought you would dm me

Haha why not?

 

Idk. Omg I’m so nervous AAAAAA

 

What? Hahaha I thought you wanted to talk to me

 

Yes, but this is so sudden. Wait let me prepare myself. 

 

It’s just a dm. No need to get so prepared

 

I need to prepare my heart 

 

Why your heart?

 

Nothing

 

 okay...

 

okay....

sorry i don't know what to say

 

we can talk about anything...

start with your name 

 

My name?

............

 

What? You can't tell me your name?

 

Only if you tell me yours first 

 

What? You don't know my name? I thought you know me that's why you started talking to me 

 

....... I know you

 

Okay.........

Do i know you? Sorry i don't know a nicer way to ask this 

 

No, no it's fine. I don't think you know me 

 

Oh.. Okay..

So, should I start "knowing you"? 

 

AAAAAAAA

Okay.... 

 

so what's your name?

 

Shinwon. Go Shinwon 

 

Ahh.... Wait, i think I've seen the name somewhere

 

Did you? 

 

YES OMG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter