Siwon dumping Kyu?

Three brothers love life!!

 

Siwon's POV

 

I have a boyfriend that I love him so much but I have to leave him cuz my parents arranged me

marry with this girl and they said that she already got pregnant so I don't know if that actually is my child or not.

 

So I don't know what should I tell him about breaking up.

And I seriously don't want to hurt him, but when I say to him we should break up,

he didn't believe me at first but I kept talking and the words I didn't ment to say out like that. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I knew today my boyfriend wants to talk about something but I kept avoiding him and try to

run away cuz I felt he gona say something that I don't want to hear.

 

But when I try to ignor and run away he grabbed my wrist tighly and went private place.

When my boyfriend Siwon say I got heart broken he said

 

"Kyuhyun - ah let's break up." "What? W (*Sobbing) Why?"

 

"Becuz I don't love you anymore and besides I'm getting married

soon cuz my parents arranged marriage to this girl and she's pregnant"

 

"Yo (sobbing) you are leaving me for marrying the girl?"

 

"I thougt you wa loved me!!!"

 

Well I do and I still love you (In Siwon's heart)

 

"Well now I don't love you no more!!! And besides I'm starting to fall for my fiance, since she has my baby!!!!"

 

"What? You are falling for her cuz she got pregnant?"

 

"Well not because she got pregnant but she's also pretty like you!!"

 

Only if you can get pregnant Kyu I will love to marry you and be a good father!!! But your a boy so you can't get pregnant right?(Swion sating to his heart)

 

Why can't I be girl? Why? Only if I can be a girl at this moment then I could get pregnant by him and get married (Kyu asking himself)

 

" Are you marrying her because I'm a guy and I cannot get pregnant by you?"

 

"That's exactly right!!!" "A guy can never get pregnant so I'm marrying her!!!"

 

(Tha's not right Kyu and i don;t wana marry her cuz I don't know if she literally preg with my baby or she just faking it!!1) by Siwon's mind and heart.

 

"I would torally happy if you could get pregnant but you can't"

 

"Why can't I get pregnent?"

 

"Cuz you are a boy!!"

 

"Well I'm seriously gona let whole world that guy should get pregnant too!!"

 

"But how you're gona do it?"

 

"Well I want to do it with you so I can find out if I could get pregnant or not!!!"

 

"I'm sorry but I don't think that would never happen cuz like I told you I don't love you anymore!!"

 

I seriously love you til death Kyu - by Siwon