Chapter 09:

Really Fated to Love You

This is the real Chapter 09 and well, the HOT L.joe won the poll. Aish, he's popular with the girls today. Shouldn't have added him on the poll, haha just kidding. So the results are like this:

1.) Teen Top; L.joe (33 votes)

2.) Infinite; Sungyeol (15 votes)

3.) 2PM; Nichkhun (11 votes)

4.) Block B; Jaehyo (9 votes)

I believe that "When there's L.joe, there's L or vice versa" lol. :D

just check out the new description, I've changed it. haha :) I have a new storyline in my head... I promise you that everything will turn out to be okay. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Tuesday night, I'm still waiting for Myungsoo to come home again. I mean, he's not been going home for two days already. "Aish, don't say that he's ditching me with that Woori girl" I said to myself, searching a good drama to watch. As I saw a good one, I started to watch it. It's a 60 minute drama airing on some channel. "Why is he not going home?" I asked myself as I glanced at the wall clock. It says 11:30 pm. I'm starting to worry about him, I called him. Someone picked up and I started to shout over it, "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What's taking you so long?!" then I heard another voice "Are you Mr. Kim Myungsoo's wife?" then I hesitated to answer "He's in the hospital yesterday" then the voice informed me through the other line. My eyes widened in shock. "Where's that hospital you're saying?!" I asked and the voice gave me the address of the hospital. After that, I said thank you and then went to grab my coat. The first thing rang on my mind is to say to Mrs. Lee (yes, they have a maid) that I'll be leaving and watch after Jinhae. 

 

After I did that, I then took a taxi and told the driver where the hospital is. I gave him money and didn't mind to get the change. "Where's Kim Myungsoo's room?" I asked the nurse at the front desk and she panicked upon hearing the name, knowing that it's an emergency "It's room 105 at the third floor" she then replied and I thanked her. I took the stairs as it was more faster than waiting for the elevator to go down. After five minutes of running upstairs, I search for room 105... "105... 105... 105..." I uttered the room number as I searched for it. As I saw the room number, I didn't hesitated to approach the doctor who just walked out of the room. "Are you the doctor who's in charge of Kim Myungsoo?" I asked him and he nodded with his eyes staring at mine. "Yes, perhaps... you're a relative or someone related to him?" he asked back, it's the voice through the phone earlier. I nodded my head in reply "I'm his wife" I said and he sighed. "I have some bad news for you..." he said with a tone of sadness. I blinked my eyes, "What is it?" I asked. 

 

"He had an amnesia after a car accident, it's a retrograde amnesia... it means that he will not be able to remember some recent events that happened in his life and some people whom he knows these recent years" he said or rather explained. Does that mean that he doesn't remember me? Even his own child? "What do you mean by recent years?" I asked him, curious "That's not what I'm sure about. But I reasure you that friends that he made and even got on a relationship these past few years won't be remembered by him" he said and then I gasped. He won't really remember me. We just even married two years ago! And with that he bowed in front of me and then excused himself. I opened the door only to see Myungsoo staring at the window on the opposite side. He then looked at me... "Who are you?" he asked to me, I was taken a back but just acted cool. What will I say? Will I introduce myself to him as a friend of his? "I'm your friend... Lee ~~~" That's right, I just said that I'm a friend of his. I think, it will be better this way. 

 

"Oh..." his mouth shaped as he nodded. "I'm glad to see you here" he said with an innocent smile. I was in the verge of tears as I look at him. "Are you going to cry?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side. I shook my head, I was lying. He blinked "No... you're in the verge of crying... don't tell a lie... I can see that through your face" he said as he pointed at the chair beside his bed. "Sit here so you can tell me why you're crying" he said and I just sitted beside him. I then cried "It's okay if you can't tell me but you can cry as much as you want" he said and I just continued to cry. He's comforting me by carressing my back. 

 

Fate has different plans for me... I don't know why but why did it turn out to be like this? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I know you're gonna hate me with this update. Myungsoo had an amnesia and BOOM! he can't even remember ~~~. I know it's cliche but I badly want to write this kind of storyline. T_T so sorry about this. So sorry if I disappointed you. 

You can do whatever you want... just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND. 

through comments, tell me what you think about this sudden change of storyline. 

Pretty please.. cooperate so I will know what to do next time. 

:O

remember, SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you

*throws Namstar hearts*

With lots of love,

kavs_6k