"MEOW" Said The Stray Cat

"MEOW" Said The Stray Cat

Taeyong walk down the same old street he's been walking on for twenty years of his life. Each day is a new adventure, but the old street never changes. However, unlike everything other day, Taeyong is feeling especially unlucky. With a huge sing he shove his hands into the pockets of his coat and jogged to get to the convenient store around the corner. When he got there, he bought the cheapest stuff he could get; those being two cans of tuna, a package of instant noodle and small bag of rice. College life was not going as planned for Taeyong. His monthly allowances were gone before he can even take a good long sniff at it. Bills and food expenses were adding up each month. His scholarship money is barely helping with anything else other than school stuff.

Taeyong slowly walked home after buying groceries. Maybe I shouldn't have went against dad. My life would be so easy if I had chosen Business rather than Music. "Meow" Taeyong immendiatly stopped on his track and looked around. In the tiny corner between a store and a corner was a tiny, fluffy white cat staring at him. After a little glance, Taeyong started walking again. Only this time, he's accompanied by a stray cat. "Go away." Taeyong shooed the cat away. "Meow~" replied the cat.

"No, I am not taking you with me." Taeyong sternly replied. The cat blinked, "Meow." Taeyong kept walking, ignoring the cat that kept it's distance as it follow along. "Go away! I don't have the money to take care of another being in my house. Plus, you're a cat that'll only make more mess." As though the cat understand, Taeyong kept scolding. The cat kept following him until he got home. "Whatever, I'll let you stay tonight because it seems like it'll rain tonight. Not becuase I need a friend or anything! You'll have to leave first thing tomorrow morning." Taeyong gave in. As soon as they entered the one room apartment, the cat went to Taeyong's loveseat couch and lied down. Taeyong rolled his eyes and went over to his small kitchen, putting his groceries in place.

"Meow," Taeyong heard the cat. He jumped when he felt the cat pulling on his pant. "What do you want?" Taeyong sighs as he put the tuna cans in the cabnet. "Meow. Meow. Meow." Then, a realization hit Taeyong. "You want the tuna? Is that why you were following me?" If Taeyong didn't didn't know better it'll look like the cat rolled it's eyes. With a sigh, Taeyong opened the tuna can and put it in a bowl. "Eat well."

After a long meal, the cat returned to the couch and took a nap. Taeyong went into his room, finished an essay and went straight to bed.

~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

"Ughh!" Taeyong grabs his phone and closed the alarm. "Meow" was the second thing he heard that morning. "How did you get in?" He questioned. However, the cat kept scratching his pants and jumped down to the floor, his tail wagging behind him. Taeyong got up and followed it and saw it scratching the door. Confused, Taeyong opened the door. The cat ran out of the house and into the bush near the door. Taeyong followed it and saw the cat peeing. A smile krept up to his face. What should I call it? The thought slipped his mind when he realized he needed to get ready for school. "It's already ten!" He just said out of the blue. However, the cat came running to him as soon as he said "ten". "Ten?" "Meow~". "I have to go to school now, but I can't leave you with anyone else. So stay home and don't touch anything. Okay?" With that, Taeyong left for school.

When Taeyong returned home, he was anything but pleased. The couch was a mess. There were pillows everywhere. His blanket was on the floor too. The tuna bowl was spilled all over the kitchen floor. "What were you doing?!" Taeyong agrily yelled at Ten. The poor cat curled into a ball and looked away. "Meow~" replied Ten.

"Don't you dare talk back to me young man! You are in big trouble." He scolded as he cleaned around the house. After a while of cleaning, he made a bowl of ramyun and opened the TV. Much to Taeyong's favor, Goblin was on. Slowly, Ten walked over to Taeyong and layed on him lap. Unknowingly, Taeyong started petting his head. Soon, they both fell asleep.

~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Taeyong jumped up and ran to his door. He opened his door and saw a male around his age standing infront of the door. "Hi?" Taeyong uttered. "Hello, my name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. I was wondering if you have seen this cat around here?" Chittaphon said as he pulled up a picture of Ten. Coincidentally, Ten came walking to the door.

"Ten." Both Taeyong and Chittaphon said when they saw the cat walking towards them.

 

HELLO GUYS~ It's 365dancejongin here!! Thank you for reading this little nonsense (just a little something because I was bored). If you liked this or want a longer verison of this, please COMMENT. Upvote and Subscribe too please *3* You can find other work by me if you like. Such as, Destined to the Bully. (I decided to post it on my account rather than applemaibum's.)