Fried Chicken

Fried Chicken

    Sunny couldn’t breath anymore.

 

To be honest, how could she? What she saw in front of her eyes totally took her breath away.

 

Half-opened lips, wide-eyed and with no other movement from her body, she had paused on the two bits of tender and crispy flesh ripping between two pieces of swollen and pinky flesh, forming the person’s mouth sat in front of her.

 

She gulped. The same lips began to move softly, deliberately slowly before swallowing - Sunny following scrupulously the muscles of the pale and thin jaws. So thin that it would be so easy to leave a mark there and be rewarded by sounds slipping out of it.

 

She strongly shook her head and focused on her plate. Fearing her obscene thoughts have been heard. Silently, she chewed her own chicken and concentrated herself only on it during the rest of the meal. 

 

    Well, that what she thought.

 

A cough later and she reluctantly lifted her head. The lips were now delicately placed on the chicken’s bone, ripping in several bites the white meat coated in a gilded breadcrumbs. Some small pieces sticking on the lips whereas barbecue sauce was mingling with this beautiful sight. A quick swept everything in an instant.

 

Sunny dramatically dropped her chopsticks which fell in a screeching noise on her plate. Everyone looked at her right away.

 

    " Is there something wrong, Sunkyu? " Yuri, who was on her left, asked arching an eyebrow.

 

    " Huh, no no! Sorry, it just slipped off my hand. " She awkwardly smiled whilst the girls shrugged, returning to their business.

 

Sunny sighed of relief but inadvertently looked at the person in front of her. Big surprised and skeptical eyes were watching her with great interest. A chicken’s wing half munched in .

 

She readjusted her hood and sunk her cap deeply on her forehead.

 

Wiping her moist lips, she picked up her chopsticks trying to revel in her favorite dish and focalise exclusively on it.

 

She moved her hand forward to grasp the barbecue sauce in front her but accidentally touched an another hand which had the same idea.

 

    She looked up.

 

Of course it had to be Taeyeon’s hand.

 

    " Sorry, take it. " She simply said withdrawing her own.

 

    " No, it’s fine. After you. " Taeyeon smiled softly.

 

Sunny poured some of the red content in her plate and passed it to Taeyeon without looking at her once. Her concerns were based on the things her dear leader would do now.

 

She anew crunched in her now soaked piece of chicken with extra hot barbecue sauce and surprised herself lifting her head again. It would have lasted an instant. Three seconds maybe but she thought she saw Taeyeon in a very seductive way the sauce off her finger, eyes right on Sunny. Her tongue emulating her whereas it was scratching against the blonde’s index finger. She gulped again. Looked away.

 

    What the hell, Taeng!?

 

Sunny shook her head regaining control over herself and joined the conversation between Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon keeping her eyes away from the petite leader who seemed to enjoy playing with her hormones (unconsciously or not).

 

    " So Soonkyu, is the Strong Man show entertaining? " Tiffany happily asked eating a cut radish.

 

    " Ah, " Sunny began " Yeah, it’s fun. Hodong oppa take care really well of me and Jinwoon and I like to tease each other a lot. " She laughed a little reminding herself of today’s filming.

 

Tiffany, along with the others around the table smiled, glad to see Sunny like this. Better, simply. But it was not the case for a certain danshin who was staring at her with a poker face, holding the cola bottle tightly in her hands.

 

    " Wh-what Taeng? " Sunny slightly stuttered, uncomfortable under her penetrating gaze.

 

    " Nothing. " Taeyeon smiled a little, innocently and uncapped the bottle.

 

Tiffany continued with her questions " Moreover, I noticed both of you were very close dur- "

 

    " Kyah!! "

 

The high pitched but short scream coming from Taeyeon cut the conversation off and all the stares were on her. Sunny in last and she almost choked on the chicken’s bone when she saw the young woman’s state.

 

Her head of hair was soaked, dripping down her face. Lock of hair now brown falling in her eyes carrying along streaks of caramelized sugar on her porcelaine’s skin. Time seemed to stop for Sunny whereas each of her movements went in ralenti. Streams of cola didn’t stop there of course and flew down her chest already well sprayed - letting a glimpse of her light blue bra underneath. Sunny spat out her chicken brusquely and placed her fingers under her nose fearing the worst.

 

    She didn’t dream this time, Taeyeon was staring at her!

 

She was running in a so ridiculous compelling way her fingers in her hair to pull them back exposing her forehead, almost sparkling in the diffuse yellow light. Her tongue was moving on the cola residues still presented on her plump lips, with longing eyes whilst the soda was still spurting out the bottle.

 

    Boom-boom. Boom-boom. Boom-boom.

 

It was her heart Sunny was hearing in her ears, resonating almost in all her body making her shake like a leaf - holding her breath in the time she was chewing her lower lips without senses.

 

The brown orbs were bewitching her creating weird sensations down her stomach then scattering everywhere in her body. Like millions of needles tingling each parts of her anatomy.

 

    " -Kyu! Sunkyu! Sunkyu, dammit! " Yuri’s annoyed voice brought her back on earth while she was shaking her showing the bathroom with her finger. " Bring a towel for Taeng, she’s making her real mess here! "

 

    " And she’s spoiling all the fried chicken! " Sooyoung commented, somehow forming a wall with her body protecting her dear food on the table.

 

Sunny reacted immediately, images from before still freshly etched in her mind. She promptly headed for the bathroom, took a large towel before facing the object of all her thoughts. The blonde was smiling broadly. Such a demon hiding behind an angel smile.

 

Sunny smiled back reflexively and almost threw the towel on her head before doing something irreparable if this body and this face were not covered quickly. 

 

    " Thanks, Sunkyu. " Taeyeon ruffled her messy locks. " Coca cola really sticks! " She burst out laughing while drying herself.

 

    " Yeah…Erm. The feeling must not be very pleasant… " The short brown haired girl agreed silently scratching a bit of inexistant nail polish on her index finger.

 

There was a hushed silence, Sunny busy playing with her nails while Taeyeon was cleaning herself. Feeling awkward, the short girl was about to head out when Taeyeon’s hand intercepted hers immediately. Almost predicted. Sunny’s heart skipped a beat but she still turned around calmly, giving the oldest a questioning look. Taeyeon’s face was half hidden under the blue towel covering mainly her hair. She could only see that damn pair of fleshy lips which were moving when Sunny bit her own in a fraction of a second. Their faces only two fingers away from each other.

 

    " Sunkyu….I think one of my piercings is stuck in the towel. Can you help me? "

 

Sunny felt like she just got slapped in the face between what Taeyeon’s told her and the level of proximity they had - to which could permit her to do many things… If she was enough daring. She blinked swiftly.

 

Her hands were shaking and heavy when she raised them past her cheeks looking for the piercing around her head. Taeyeon sighed and Sunny realized how much she was close, almost glued against Taeyeon to reach her ears. It was maybe one of the most embarrassing moments of her life. And Taeyeon was right. The coca cola, it was really sticky. She d for the short blonde hair’s right ear for some seconds then finally found the silvery diamonds hooked against the towel.

 

    " Here, I’ve got it. " She said loudly, tapping briefly on it. She wanted to get rid of this situation as soon as possible. And incidentally, she had some unfinished business wit her fried chicken. Unless, a certain starving giant found it before her…

 

    " Great, untie it, please. " The leader’s breath was so close to her ear that Sunny couldn’t help but jump a little under the intrusion. " Erm, yes. "

 

Taeyeon whimpered when she grazed too strongly the piercing and Sunny excused herself immediately. She came closer, if it was even possible. Concluding she would have a better view, her head passed in turn under the towel and she felt the oldest body tensed at this gesture.

 

Preferring not to tell anything at the risk of making things even worse, Sunny pretended not to notice and hurried to finish her work. Which was not evident. How did Taeyeon manage to get herself tangle with a towel? She should really stop playing the rebels making holes in her ears because of her moods swing…

 

After a long silence where Taeyeon’s calm breathing and Sunny’s less calm breathing could be heard, the shortest felt a warm breeze against her ear whereas Taeyeon was opening .

 

    " I’m happy to see you’re better now, Soonkyu. "

 

She gulped despite her dry throat. Feverish with sweaty hands, she nodded and Taeyeon continued in a more confident tone.

 

    " When you’ll be less busy with all those shows, I hope we’ll spend more time with each other. Like before. " Her words burned her lobe insinuating in her brain like a sweet melody. Taeyeon had this charm on her and her red flaming ears showed it right away. Sunny had just unhooked the piercing but now it was the least of her worries.

 

Taking a step back, she removed at the same time the towel slowly off her hair following Taeyeon’s penetrating gaze aimed on her only. In spite of the cola’s trails and her tarnished and wet hair, she still was gorgeous and Sunny couldn’t take her eyes off her again.

 

Taeyeon’s fingers brushed her cheek and the towel fell on the ground.

 

    " I miss you, you know. " The petite blonde grinned at her tenderly while the concerned one was trying to not think too much about this sudden proximity.

 

So much that she didn’t notice - the small of her back touching the bathroom’s marble furniture. Taeyeon had just moved forward her unwittingly and now she was trapped.

 

The leader’s eyes didn’t leave hers once. She tackled her hands on each side of Sunny’s body showing a more charismatic and maybe dominating side, something she revealed more often on stage than behind the scenes.

 

    " I really mean it, Soonkyu. " Her tone was low almost suave and Sunny felt the chills going up her spine seeing the reflect of her own torment in those black pupils.

 

    " Try to think about it? " Taeyeon her cheeks, tracing her thumb in an circular way. A gentle smile on her thin lips she was asking, becoming suddenly the Kim Taeyeon Sunny was used to know.

 

And even if she was titillated, shocked and especially troubled of everything that had transpired between them, Sunny nodded. Slowly but longly. A simple answer which still put Taeyeon in delight.

 

    " Great. " Was the only answer Taeyeon pronounced and this time, her smile unveiled all her shining teeth while her eyes were happily curving.

 

It put Sunny’s heart in a glee seeing her like this and she automatically answered back with one of her own sunny smiles but lost it quickly when Taeyeon’s thumb touched her lower lips although her eyes seemed to follow something studiously. Was she going to…?

 

    " Oh, you have some barbecue sauce left here. " She chuckled and wipe it off in a movement.

 

    " Erm, thanks. " Sunny stuttered lowering her head. She briefly pinched her lips then lifted straightaway her head. Only to see Taeyeon looking at her again with this glow while she was chewing the finger with which she just wipe her lips! Exactly the same than when they were eating. Sunny was sure of it now!

 

She shook her head remembering each scene which drove her to stand right here. In a close place with the object of all of her desires and troubles. If Sunny was not that rational, she would have thought that Taeyeon predicted everything.

 

    Urgh, why do you have to mess with my mind every single time?

 

    " Well, I’m going to take a shower, so- "

 

    " Yeah! I’ll go, see you later! " The younger cut her off quickly rushing toward the door. It was not bearable anymore. Plus the images she pictured in her mind when Taeyeon pronounced the word 'shower'. She was either going to explode or faint. And that, caused by the same person. A shorty, beautiful kid like girl.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled victoriously for herself as she was taking her shirt off. She didn’t hope that much. And it was worse taking a coca cola bathing.

 

 

*

 

 

In any event, Sunny was sure of one thing as she was cleaning plates voluntarily left behind by the members, who had mysteriously disappeared in a corner of this big appartement. 

 

    Never again, she would eat in front of Kim Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

Fin.