Final

Your Smile (Is Beautiful)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi and Taehyung was in the kitchen eating snack while Taehyung watching some funny video since he laugh non stop and keep smiling at the said video and Yoongi just scrolling the twitter on his phone. All the members except Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook as in the dancer line still not at home to create and practicing their new dance for the comeback soon. 

Dont know what to do after done scrolling the twitter, Yoongi look at Taehyung who still watching the video that suddenly laugh and smile after it. Yoongi shake his head and smiling to the said person then suddenly blurt out "Awww Taetae" Taehyung look at him "Yeahh hyung?" while smiling to Yoongi.. "No nothing, it just your smile is so weird but---" 

"Ahhh,, im sorry" Taehyung suddenly cut Yoongi's and his smile also disappear on his face then he get up from his sit and went out of the kitchen. 

Yoongi like dumbfounded because he is still talking but why Tae is sorry? Did he said something wrong? "Tae --" Yoongi called the second younger to ask why but got interrupted because Jin is calling at the moment "Yoongi, can you come to the toilet now? Namjoon is trap inside the toilet, i dont know what he did with the doorknob again. I think he break it again." Yoongi shrug it off what he thought, thinking that maybe Taehyung just tired since he is the most busiest among others because he is now an actor and decided to ask him tomorrow since Yoongi know he need a rest because of the busy schedule that week. Then, Yoongi went to the toilet where is Jin was calling for him and need a help. He know if he not going there immediately, Jin is going to get angry any minute *because what Namjoon did is the not-kidding-issue-but-serious*.

After fix the broken doorknob that Namjoon just break it, Yoongi went to his room and change to his pajamas then climb to his bed. He look at beside of his bed Jin still not at his bed probably still nagging at Namjoon about being careless and dangerous if he was alone if that happen again and so on. Yup, he is always worry about s especially to the youngers including Namjoon.

He was about to close his eyes and sleep when his door room being opened by Jimin. Yoongi look at Jimin while the said boy walking to his bed and said "Ohh you're back. You should go to sleep we need to wake up early tomorrow" 

"How can me and Hoseok hyung want to enter the room when the door is lock inside?" Said Jimin while pouting. "What did you do to Taehyung, hyung? And i dont think Jin hyung and Joonie hyung is the reason." Jimin asked.

"What reason Jimin-ah? What did I do? I didnt do anything. He even went to his room while im still talking and just say sorry. Maybe he is just tired Jimin-ah. Just take the spare key at the drawer" 

Still pouting Jimin, said "I dont think because of tired he is crying in the room right now, i even can hear the sniff from our room after i called him. What did you do or said to him. He is my bestfriend, he will not crying for no reason." Jimin said with worry voice. 

Yoongi look at Jimin and still trying to get what Jimin just said 'Taehyung is crying' that the only thing in his mind right now. Yoongi try to recall what he said to Taehyung until he can crying like that. "I- I dont know Jimin, our last conversation was at kitchen, that before Jin hyung was-- Oh- omg!" Yoongi said while cover his mouth with his palm and eyes wide open as he suddenly remember something that might be make the second younger upset.

"Hyung? What is it hyung?" Jimin asked while out his hand at Yoongi's shoulders. Yoongi rub his face and said "I kinda said that his smile is weird but--" He got interupted by Jimin "Hyung!" Jimin raise his voice when calling him. Yoongi then look at him "Omg omg hyung.. what did you do? Do you know how sensitive he is right? We all know his smile is different with our but why must you say the word 'weird'. Of course it make Tae upset." Jimin really want to get mad at his hyung but he know his hyung well, he didnt mean what he said to Taehyung.

"I just said his smile is weird and was about to say his smile is unique but he just went away go to his room before i said those word. Omg what did do? Is- is he still crying? Why Jin hyung or Namjoon didnt tell me about this?" Yoongi really mad at the thought of why Jin and Namjoon didnt tell him about crying Taehyung. Jimin sit beside Yoongi on his bed and rub his shoulder and said "See, you shouldnt put the word 'weird' at the first place of couse he will upset and crying right now. And Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung dont know about Taehyung, when i came back earlier they are at Namjoon hyung room and and you that it far from our room so they didnt know about it."

Yoongi nodded. "Did you tell Jin hyung?" "No, because i know he will worry and will get angry at you instead. You should go to our room, i know Tae will not listen to others but you right now" Yoongi sigh at relieve "Thank you. Im going to your room. I need to apologize" With that, Yoongi stand up and walk out to his room "Good luck hyung" he heard Jimin said to him.

Yoongi now in front of the locked bedroom and yes, he heard the sniffle inside the room and make him more guilty. Yoongi knock the door, "Go away" he heard Taehyung said with his crying voice. Yoongi knock again and said "Tae, its me Yoongi hyung. Please open the door, sweetie" Yoongi tried to coax him to open the door but instead heard "Just go away, leave me alone!" 

Yoongi still now give up and keep knocking to the door "Tae please, just listen to me. Im sorry i know you are angry with me right now but please let me in and listen what i want to said. After that ill go. Im promise." Still waited fo Taehyung open the door.

After a mins, Yoongi then heard the foot step to door and being unlocked. Yoongi open the door and step inside the room and close the door back but not l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter