Why I Do It

Just Right

GOT7 was preparing for Weekly Idol once again. Lee Yuri had been choosing their clothes and most of the members had been dressed already and were already starting to get their makeup done. The only member left to get dressed was Jackson, whose heart was beating out of his chest. This happens all the time but you didn't seem to notice, which Jackson was very thankful for.

"Hmm..." You held up two over-sized sweaters up to Jackson's chest, which was only covered by a thin white tank top. Jackson went a little pink due to your close proximity.

*It's been years. I can't believe I'm still like this. So embarassing* Jackson thought as he watched you.

"Perfect!" You exlaimed with a nod of approval as you handed Jackson your chosen clothes and strode off to check on the other members. You were very diligent and wanted to make sure the boys looked absolutely perfect... well, more than usual.

After a few more finishing touches, it was soon time for filming. The three hosts came out and started as the seven boys stood on the side waiting to be callled.

*Alright, Jackson. Gotta do your best* Jackson thought as he glanced at you. He smiled and gave a small wave when you met eyes.

You grinned and mouthed "Fighting!" as you held up a fist. His smiled widdened and he snapped back as soon as they were being introduced.

"GOT7, Please come out!" Heechul and Hani shouted

The entire shoot, Jackson would try to get the hosts attention by saying and doing whatever he could. And every time he would glance at you and see that you were trying really hard to not make too much noise laughing. That's why Jackson did all this stuff; the crazy body gags and shouting was all to make you laugh. Your laughing face was one of the many things he liked about you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the chapter is so short.

I'll try to make the next one longer