The End

I Want to See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My eyes fluttered open. The first rays of morning streamed into my eyes and it was blinding. As I looked over my shoulder, I smiled. There she lay- the love of my life- sleeping peacefully. 

Her hair covering her face, a happy look on her face, snuggled underneath the covers. Every time I look at her, I can feel my heart rate speed up. My brain goes blank, warmth spreads through my body, and I can never stop smiling. 

I slowly get off the bed, careful not to wake Aaloka. But as I was about to leave the room, I heard a quiet murmer. “Don’t leave…” 

I walked back to the bed. “I have to. I have work.” I whispered into her ear. 

“No. I miss you. Everyday. Every minute. Every second.” Aaloka said.

“Babe, you know I don’t want to leave. But I have to.” I replied, as softly as I could. 

“Okay. But come back! Promise?” she muttered, still groggy.

“Of course. I promise. Pinky!” I grinned.

“Alright. Be on your way.” Aaloka said, falling back asleep in an instant.

“Bye…” I whispered quietly, before leaving the room, proceeding to go to work.

At AOMG, Aaloka was the only thing on my mind. I had never been so needy. I coudn’t focus on anything but her. I was zoning out in the middle of practice and I kept on making mistakes. 

“Take five!” my trainer yelled.

“Jay, what’s going on?” he asked me.

“I’m just out of it today.” I replied.

“Ahh! I see what’s going on. You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter