New Roomates.

When True Love Spreads

It’s been two days since CNU left and Baro was still locked up in his room hiding from the truth.

*Why is Baro being like this? It’s not like their in love… I think* Sandeul was pacing back and forth in his room trying to think of a plan. *Now’s my chance… if I… AISH! What am I saying?!*

Jinyoung walked past Sandeul’s door when he saw him ruffling his hair is confusion.

“Hmm,” he said aloud walking back to his room. “Chanii~~!”

“Yes hyung?” Gongchan looked up and switched off the TV.

Jinyoungs heart skipped a beat when he saw Gongchan looking at him with his big, innocent eyes. “Let’s go on a date!”

“Wahh~ where are we going to go hyung?”

“Where ever you want! It’s not good to stay inside all day.” Gongchan nodded as he got up to go change.

“What about Baro and Deuli?”

*That’s another reason why we have to leave the house* Jinyoung laughed to himself at how unaware Gongchan was.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” Jinyoung turned around and saw Gongchan pouting with his shirt half off.

“Because you’re so cute Chanii~!” Jinyoung said aloud with a big grin and reddish cheeks.

Gongchan put his head down, trying to cover his hot face. Jinyoung just chuckled to himself and started getting ready. The door slammed behind Jinyoung and Gongchan as they left for their date.

 Baro heard a noise as if someone had walked into the house *I-is that... no it can’t be* Even though he knew that the person he wanted to see wouldn’t be walking through the door, he decided to check anyways. He peered his head out of the door and looked around. *I knew it*

Sandeul saw something shiny and black sticking out from a door. He walked forward to realize that it was Baro. *H-his eyes are all red*

Baro looked at Sandeul and spoke for the first time in 2 days. “W-who was that at th-the door?” he asked stuttering.

“Uhmm, Jinyoung and Gongchan left. They said don’t have too much fun while there gone…whatever that means.”

Baro just looked at him not knowing what to do next. He started closing the door till Sandeul pushed it back. Baro looked up confused.

*Now’s much my chance* Sandeul thought. “B-Baro, why are you acting like this? I-Its not like you!” Baro puffed out his cheeks in annoyance.

“What are you talking about? How do you know how I’m like anyways! It’s not like you ever bothered to talk to me! Why do you care?” Baro yelled back and slammed the door.

Sandeul pounded on the door, “HEY! Baro-ahh! Let me in!”

“Why should I?”

“Because I have to talk to you!”

“Just tell me then!”

“Aish~ Why are you so upset Baro?”

Baro thought, *Why does he care?*

“I-I want—What is your relationship with CNU?” Baro’s eyes widened while his face started getting red.

“T-That’s…”

Sandeul heard silence from the other side of the door. *Aish* he thought will giving a heavy sigh.  “I-I want to get to know you Baro, I want to know why you are sad like this. Were you and--?”

Baro opened the door just a couple of inches. “S-Sandeul..” Sandeul looked at Baro and noticed that his eyes were all teary.

“Y-yes?” Baro avoided Sandeul’s eye contact.

“I-I don’t want to be in a room by myself anymore.”

Sandeul realized what he was trying to say and just nodded with a dumfounded face on. “N-ne... come on.” He said, reaching out his hand for the other to take.

They walked into Sandeul’s room still holding onto each other’s hand.

Baro looked around amazed “I-Its so clean Hyung~!”

Sandeul looked down at their hands, he automatically released Baro’s hand and rubbed his neck in embarrassment, “U-Uhh, yea. Don’t make it dirty!”

Baro saw that Sandeul’s face was turning pink. And smiled, “Yes Hyung!~”

====================

Hope you like it ^^ ~sooner or later we will add more Jinchan in there >.<

Dont forget to comment and suscribe like good readers! kekeke...

until next time~~ **bows with a cup of tea**