Prologue

Casus Angelus

"Have you gone nuts? Kokabiel?!" Uriel cried, i let out a sigh, looking at him straight in the eyes, his worried face made me feel guilty, i looked down and slightly opened my mouth.

"No, I tell you, I'm in love with that Human." 

Uriel looked at me with dissapointment dancing in his eyes, "You did a Taboo, you Betrayed our God, i cannot help you with this one, Kokabiel, Master is dissapointed at you." i just nodded slowly, biting my bottom lip.

We were inside the Council Hall, ready for my judgement, couple of days ago they caught me oggling at a Human far far away, smiling like a dork, that was one of the biggest taboo here at the Kingdom, i didn't just commit one Taboo, but two, that Human. . . was a Girl.

The Bells rung, Guess it's time, huh.  i glanced at the clock, then at Uriel, He was like an older brother to me, i can't be mad at him for not helping me on this, he was doing the right thing, anyways.

the huge doors opened, Archangels were telling me to march on the Red carpet, souls of humans surrounded me, looking at me with disbelief, i ignored their looks, other looked at me with disgust, i was one of the perfect role models, that i just destroyed. Walking down the aisle, there i saw Michael, holding the book of judgement, where people were listed, it holds their destinies, whether they're banned or accepted in the Kingdom.

"Kokabiel, you dissapointed us, i hereby claim you to drop your position and purify yourself, What you've done was a grave sin, no one here shall fall in love with a Human, secondly, with the same gender." 

I furrowed my eyebrows, before i can react, i saw uriel looking at me, his face says it all, Don't do it, Kokabiel.

i looked down, and glanced at him again, i smiled at him, warmly.

I'm sorry, Brother.

that's it, i lashed at Michael, muttering and shouting every words i wanted to let out,  everyone was shocked, Michael's face didn't change, Uriel looked like he was about to cry, i defended myself...no, everyone who was like me, i  heard Michael sigh.

"Homouality is the biggest taboo, also that's not an attitude you show here, Kokabiel." he flickered his fingers, signaling the Elite Knights of the council, i knew where this was going, instead of continuing this huge scene, i shrugged their hands that were holding my arms, looking at the Knights coldly, i scoffed while walking down, exiting myself without their assistance.

"Kokabiel, you're banished from the Kingdom." 

 

 

~=============================~

 

 

5 years have passed, Kokabiel's wings were purely black, last 3 years, it was half white, which looked kinda cool, here she was, sharpening her sword and cleaning her armor, sitting behind a rock inside the arena where the soldiers train, Kokabiel's wings were wrapped around her arms to warm herself, she was wearing a tank top that only covered her , exposing her stomach with those tight packed abs, showing her well toned muscles, she was sweaty, enough for this Sinners to to sin, which was legal. Her hair was Ash White, there were strands of gray, her pupils were also gray, a little bit darker, her bangs disheveled.

"you're now sparkly." she proudly announced, talking to her newly shined armor, smirking in content, she  tossed the cloth at the side, Kokabiel stood up, slightly stretched, her wings also stretched which was adorably cool.

"Byuuuuul~!" Azrael's voice echoed, making Kokabiel jump a little.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me." holding her chest, Azrael chuckled.

"You can't say God's name in vain, Bad Byul-ah." both of us giggled.

"Well, surprisingly, I'm a Fallen Angel now, i can probably do what i want." Byul smirked.

"Bad Byul, but i like Bad Byul." it was Seulgi's turn to smirk this time, Seulgi smacked Byul's stomach, earning a groan from Byul, mouthing a What was that for?

Seulgi turned around and waved her hands "Hurry up, Kokabiel, you have soldiers to train, you armor freak." 

"Armor freak? wait til i get my hands on you, Yah!"

Byul chuckled This Girl, seriously.

 

~=============================~

hot steams ventured the skies, horses' steps were heard through the whole canyon, riding them were the witches, trolls, scourges and sentinels, while the Fallens were flying, drifting to be exact, commanded by Kokabiel, they were stopped by Lucifer, the Leader, at the sight of a shield, a shield of the Arch angels, which was suspicious.

i signaled my team to stop their tracks as i approached Lucifer, glancing at Seulgi first.

"What's wrong, sir?"

deeply examining the shield, Lucifer panicked, looking at all the troops.

"It's an ambush! Abort! go back!" Lucifer commanded, arrows were sprayed around, swords of the angels fell, they were hidden in the skies, i widened my eyes, not with fear but in shock.

"...Uriel...?" i was staring at the man in a Golden armor, i was pulled by Seulgi, shouting at me, telling me to fly back, i thought of things quickly, Uriel...can use a blocking ward...this won't do, i have to stop him. There it was, the glorious beam of all that can fry everyone, every demons, every fallen.

i raised my hand I know i still got this. succesfully blocking the beam, though i can't hold out any longer, i announced to my group to retrieve the injured demons, they nodded and immidiately did what i commanded, Seulgi rushed at me.

"Byul!" i switched my glance at her, worry on my face.

"Run, Seulgi, even the Angel of death can't handle this, please, use your power and flee with everyone..."

"But, Byu-"

"Please! i can't hold out long! We can't fight them, all oof the elites are there! we cannot beat them with just us and Lucifer, they're times more stronger than us." i jerked my hand, feeling my energy leave my body.

Seulgi was tearing up, she just nodded and ran off, assisting the injured.

finally the only one left, i smirked.

"You can stop now, Uriel." i exclaimed, the Beam vanished, My arm was black, all my energy was absorbed, probably my stamina too and my power, i dropped on my knees, and looked at Uriel who was going down with the Arch Angels, their faces were cold, probably think I'm a trash.

"You also decided to fight with them, to fight us?" Uriel gently landed on the ground.

"Well, i was surprised too, knowing that you were the one who betrayed me, telling the council and all in exchange for a seat in the Council, Brother." Uriel slighty flinched, he clenched his fists.

"You've changed a lot." 

"You did too." i looked at him coldly.

He chuckled

"So, you're gonna kill me?" Byul asked, emotionless, she was tired, exhausted, she can't fight anymore.

"Didn't knew you were this weak, Sister." he scoffed.

i smiled and raised my eyebrows "I actually still have some left, though i won't fight, I'm not an idiot, knowing the whole council is there."

"Sariel" Uriel called out, Byul tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you gonna do- Arghh!!!!!" I winced in pain, a light beamed down my wings, the beam sliced through my skin, leaving me weak on the ground, my vision grew blurrier, my face scrunched up from the pain, still groaning and gripping on my parm which was now bleeding because of my nails.

"Sorry, Kokabiel, this was my only choice for them not to kill you, Forgive me." he was now reciting spells, if i remember clearly, they give you amnesia.

those were the last words i heard from him before getting unconsious.

 

~=============================~

 

"Sh*t, Sh*t..." Seulgi was cursing repeatedly under her breath, they were back at the underworld, inside the hall where injuries were treated, she was panicking, she was inside Lucifer's comfortable office where he was getting treated by healing magic, and also wards surrounded him, he took quite a blow from the arrows, those weren't ordinary arrows, they were holy, and deadly for everyone in the underworld.

Byul Yi... Seulgi let out a sight of distress, patrolling back and forth like a chicken, her head was a mess.

"Azrael, no need to worry, this is Kokabiel we're talking about, That kid is very strong, even if she doesn't look like it," emphasizing the "Very" part, Azrael's worries eased a little...Just a little.

"...Yeah...s-she is...Right?" 

Lucifer nodded.

He trusted Kokabiel, even if the girl came crashing down from Heaven, he saw her true powers the first day, which he didn't told Kokabiel.

You haven't realized it yet kid, the power you are holding, you can even kill God himself with that, someday you'll find out.

Lucifer smiled, his huge wings relaxed a bit, the fluid from the arrow stinging him, draining his energy, he winced as he removed the remaining shards of the arrows, succesfully picking them out, he huffed and let his head drop on the pillow, sighing in content, making Azrael smiled, knowing that Lucifer was fine.

"She's probably in the Human World right now." Lucifer announced in a serious tone, Azrael walked closer to Lucifer.

"What do you mean?"

"Uriel, her Brother-Like friend, He won't kill her."

"How would you know?"

"I just know, He won't do that to someone he loves dearly."

Azrael was speechless, maybe... but the council was there, Byul can be slayed in a matter of seconds.

"How are you so sure?" 

Lucifer brought out a letter from his platemail, an old paper was revealed, and had scattered ink, the letter was old.

"He sent this to me secretly, he sneaked off one time, and surprisingly, he didn't got caught.

Lucifer showed the letter.

"Protect her, please, when i come back, I'll surely grant her freedom." Lucifer quoted.

Azrael widened her eyes in shock.

"so she really is in the Human World...where she can have her freedom..."

Lucifer nodded.

"Wanna visit her?"

That certainly got Azrael's attention, she looked at lucifer with puppy eyes.

"I really dont know if you're an Angel of Death or a puppy." Lucifer said mockingly.

"Both." Azrael smirked.

"We have to finish up our plans first, we just got ambushed, thankfully there were no casulaties."

Lucifer paused and his lips.

"After seccuring everything, we'll pay her a visit."

Azrael nodded.

"After killing the spy in our group...of course." Lucifer spawned a flame on his palms.

"Certainly." Azrael smiled, showing a smirk before she flicked her fingers and vanished.

Things are gonna go down at this point.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

My eyes opened, the thoughts of the council made my blood rush up high, making my toes hit a stone.

"Ow, my freaking toenail." holding my legs tightly folded up high, growling in pain, it was the most painful thing that had happened to me all my life, more painful than being stabbed by spears directly to your arms and tighs. I winced, my eyes half close, my back aching from the fall made me wince, and it hella hurts. After groaning in pain, i looked around my surroundings, Weird. . . i raised up my arms and looked at my palm, the dirt from the ground pressed on my skin, all red, thankfully there were no wounds found, except for my sore back, i sat up straight, my eyes widened from my realization, i panickingly touched my back, My Wings! They're gone. . .?worry was all over my face, i feel exhausted, my energy was drained because of the fight with the Council, then the fall happened. 

Fall. . .? did i. . . really fall? what Happened?

"So this is Earth..." i let my eyes explore, it's been so long since i saw this place, since after i was kicked out of the Heavens, i never got a good view again, this made me smile a bit, for a while i never thought ill get freedom this early, but i know they'll look for me soon. I dusted my Clothes, i was still wearing my chrome-like plate that was severed, maybe from the fall. My exposed stomach shivered, it was rather cold. My eyes wandered, looking for my Soul Edge, the sword i wielded for almost 5 years, that sword was huge, though it was fun dancing around with it, its purely metal, with a hole in the middle that enemies into its vortex, if the enemy was succesfully , an eye will appear and unleash its soul and fight for you. The sword cannot be seen, i let out a sigh as it cannot be seen anywhere, Maybe i left it during the Ambush, i hope they retrieve it for me. I decided to stand up as my stomach growled, as i remembered, Humans go in and out of a structure, they go inside empty, go outside with their hands full, or what i call food, maybe I'll try that out.

 

 

 

 

2.160k words omfg, my longest one, im proud of myself. Cx kekekek~~~

Thank you for reading this, fellow MooMoo ~ i hope this is good for you, if nah just say so, for the errors, ill fix it tomorrow, its currently 12:57, im still trying to put a cover, its freaking hard, mostly when you have a slow net, tumblr wont let me post a picture, ive done editing it so hopefully i can place it here soon.~~