Drabble #1

Human Aren't Real (so ship them all)

This is like my first drabble on here >< I don't even know if people will read this cause a) its new b) its a pairing maybe not lots know about. I didn't even really know about it but two days ago I was watching/reading random stuff and found them then got inspired so this happened. It's just a small short drabble I thought of, anyone who reads this I hope you like it~! 

Who is this pairing I'm talking about?? GD x Hyuna :"  


My pride
My ego
My needs
And my selfish ways


Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

That I should have bought you flowers
and held your hand

Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's dancing but she's dancing with another man.

|| Do all the things I should've done when I was your man ||

 

Jiyong watched blankly at the couples passing him by. Not so much interested in things happening around him, only being there out of necessity, really he wouldn't be there if Taeyang hadn't kept insisting he come. It didn't help when the coordinator got involved.

He really didn't know how to say no sometimes.  

Before he could get ahold of himself his mind drifted away, it was in settings like these that he thought of her. A big reason he didn't want to come in the first place. When the thought of her came all the emotions and regrets came bubbling up as well.

The intense feeling of being so passionately and truly in love. 

All the regrets he carried from not showing enough affection to not thinking about her as whole. Taking her for granted. That was his biggest mistake.

 

As the night carried on, not much else could be said. He drank whenever someone offered and made pleasant small talk when he had to, it wasn't until maybe towards the end of the event he thought his mind was playing tricks on him. 

He could swear he heard her laughter but every time he turned she wasn't there. 

Running a hand through his hair frustratedly, he leaned back and closed his eyes for just a second, hoping to collect and sort through his thoughts that seemed to be running rampant. But this in fact only made it worse, finally accepting this night was ruined he decided to bid farewell to at least a few people before going on his own. Somewhere along the way he ended up at the bar with a woman named Kiko, someone he could call a friend if they at least talked a few more times. 

He didn't know what compelled him to look up but he did, almost as if in a trance and he knew she was there. This time as he saw her he knew it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him. He could clearly hear it now, her soft voice and light laughter as she tugged on someone's arm. Forcing himself to look away he saw the man by her side was one of their mutual friends, someone they had both known before and after their relationship. Hyunseung. He tried ignoring the tugging at his heart, him and Hyunseung were close but not close enough to distinguish boundaries.

He only smiled and glanced at her before focusing his attention back to whoever they were speaking too.

It wasn't long before Jiyong's drifted back down to her but this time he found her looking at him as well. He saw conflict in her eyes and knew she was debating whether to talk to him or ignore his existence. 

Making the decision for her he broke their gaze and looked back at Kiko as she handed him a glass of water, she smiled at him and told him to sober up a bit then hugged him before disappearing into the crowd of people around them. He sensed her before he even saw her, then he heard her voice asking for wine then her gaze back on him. He knew there was no way out of this now. 

"Hello Hyuna." Her eyes widened like she hadn't expected him to make the first move but she only hummed and looked down. "Hello Ji...Jiyong." She almost, just almost called him by a nickname he hadn't heard in awhile. 

Wanting to end this as quickly as possible he gulped down the rest of his water, glanced over at Hyunseung again, she followed his line of sight and he saw her visibly trying to shrink herself. 

"Are you happy?" 

Looking up he saw the same conflict in her eyes again but this time he didn't know the reason for it. Just when the thought of leaving entered she nodded, letting out a curt 'yes' while looking in his eyes.

Nodding he bowed a bit before excusing himself. "That's good, you look lovely just as when we first met. Keep being this lovely alright?" There was something shy of a smile on his face but a flash of disappointment in her eyes which confused him. Instead of dragging it on any further he made to leave just like had intended to from the beginning. 

Just before he left the building he turned around due to a buzz of whispers, turning around he saw her dancing, flowing with the music a bright smile on her face.