Churros dipped in Chocolate Sauce

Churros Fairy

Sehun is a third year student at Daejoen High School. As a graduating student, he is busy with assessments as well as he is trying so hard to revise for the subjects he takes for the final semester. He also busy preparing for college entrance examination. This tall and lean guy does not like stress. He rather kill himself than being stress over a single assignment. So today, Sehun decides to escape from the stressful day his classmates have created. 

They have two weeks left before submitting 10 reports for Biology and Sehun only has another two experiments report to be finished. Do not get Sehun wrong. He is not genius but he is delicate and hardworking student. Half of his assignments already finished within the three weeks after the teacher gave the work. The fairy decides that he needs a walk after the school period. He heard that there is a new cafe is opening at the town. 

A visit to the new cafe would not hurt, right? 

 

 

 

 

 

Unlocking the padlock, pulling away his bicycle and keeping the lock into his beg, the high school boy takes a ride on his bicyle and goes to the main gate. The guard, who already gets used to Sehun escaping from the evening class salutes at him after he passes the main gate. The boy salutes back and offers a huge grin and wink to the 45 years old uncle. With a greet of take care, goodbye and see you tomorrow, Sehun rides his bicycle towards the town direction. 

Gladly, the town offers a bicycle lane for those who ride bicycle on their daily life. The secluded town does not has many public transports. The buses only operate on weekdays with the time interval from one bus to one bus is two hours per bus starts from 6.00 a.m. until 9.00 p.m. Therefore, the people around Daejoen town prefer to ride bicycle or drive their own car to work because if you miss the first bus, the next waiting is such pain in the arse. But driving also can be wasting of money, so almost 70% of them ride bicycle. It is also a form of exercise for those whom work in tight schedule. 

Sehun's ride take about 35 minutes before he saw a long line outside of the new cafe. The talk about the new cafe is spreading throughout his campus lately so it doesn't surprises Sehun by the amout of people lining to get into the cafe. 

"Omo, he is really cute though." Sehun heard one of the girls in the line said. "Hey hey, look at that. The cashier is really cute!" the girl squeals while pointing at the guy at the counter.

"Woah. That's right! My sister is not joking when she said the boy looks like a living doll," another girl added.

"Look at his porcelain skin. Oh, oh, his big eyes too. He is really beautiful." the first girl talks again. Sehun looks at his skin and thought, 'Hello, girls. I have porcelain skin too...' Sehun fair complexion was really pale and it is really rare for a guy to have such white skin.

Sehun shrieks when he heard the girls also screaming loudly when the boy smiles at the customer inside the cafe. "OH. MY. GOD!" the three girls say in unison. "HIS LIPS FORM A HEART SHAPE!!" The last girl speaks. ", that is really rare!" the girl exclaims. The other two only nod and let out more disgusting noise over a cashier. Sehun snorts at them.

Seeing the line is too long for his favour, Sehun decides to leave the cafe and goes to his favourite place as usual. Before he leaves, he reads the board outside of the cafe. A worker is passing over the brochure to pedestrians. Special menu for today are hot chocolate and marshmallows. Their speciality is churros dipped with any kind of sauce. The signature menu is churros with chocolate dipped plus hot cocoa and marshmallows. The fairy thinks the signature menu are too sweet for hima and the customers probably gonna get diabetes if they visit the cafe very often. 

Sehun reads the brochure as he rides passes the cafe. They also offer hot cookies for free in this one month of promotion. Maybe he can come again on three last days to get his own free hot cookies. They probably will offer more benefits on the last three days later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 When Kyungsoo saw the vacancy advertisement at the new shop, he does not hesitate to give a call. He goes for interview and the owner of the cafe agreesto let him work for part time there. As for now, Kyungsoo has three weeks left before the new semester started so he decides to work as a full time worker. He is willing to help the owner during the opening day.

The new cafe called Churros King sells churros as the main dish. Since Kyungsoo does not has any talent in making drinks or confectionery, so he is assigned to work at the front office instead. His task is being a cashier. 

The university boy is glad that the manager as well as the owner of the shop, Kim Minseok trusts him to take behind of the money machine. He is nervous to be honest because this is the first he will handle the money. Before this, he worked at KFC but only to be assigned as the table cleaner. Even when he worked at the convenient store last time, he only responsibles for the stocks and cleaning the place. 

The owner said Kyungsoo looks like can be trusted enough so he will take care of the money. Kyungsoo smiles and thanks his boss with countless bows. 

 

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo is a university student majoring English Language and Literature. He is a third year student and not a scholarship student. He is not top scorer student but also not a poorly score student too. Kyungsoo results are struggling between 3.200 and 3.300 pointer. Kyungsoo does not have enough time to study because he works part time in order to survive his university life. 

He rents a room outside of the campus because the university didn't provide hostels for third year students. Their priority is for first and second year student and also students who active in society. Kyungsoo in getting himself as an active student at the university, so he decides to work insetead.

Kyungsoo comes from a family that is not rich. He solemnly depends on the student loan as his financial support. Sometimes he need to send back money to his family. Therefore, he takes another alternative to support his own life and his family too. 

Kyungsoo usually did not go back home during semester break and work at the town in order to save some money for his studies and his family. The English student was working at the convenient store last time until the daughter of the store said that he stole the food from the store. All he does was eating the expired kimbap but the girl said he ate the snacks and stole a box of cigarette. He doesn't smoke and he barely eat junk food in whole life. he still knows the important of keeping healthy lifestyle despite having financial problem. Those accusations started when Kyungsoo ignored the flirty girl. 

That girl was really nonsense. She flirted with him but once she got ignored, she got mad. The girl pulled out her innocence card and at last, Kyungsoo got fired. Kyungsoo feel so unsatisfied with the unfair decision made by the shop owner but he cannot do anything. Kyungsoo desperately looks for another work and luckily Churros King is going to open soon and Kyungsoo gets to be part of the team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon, the school will be conducting Korean School Festivals. As senior students, his classmates have decided to turn their classroom into a haunted house. Despite being famous without even trying, Sehun does not really participate in this kind of event. He just does whatever his classmates want and he never oppose their idea. The fairest among 27 students in the class prefer to listen to them and vote whenever the idea fits him. 

So, when they selected him to be one of the ghosts, Sehun simply agreed and didn't voice out any dissatisfaction. The class representative likes him because Oh Sehun is easy to deal. As long as they did not disturb his daily activities, he will be fine with anything they have decided. 

As a return for his cooperation, nobody gets to question his decision to leave early from other students. It is not a rare thing to find out Sehun's absence from night class. For some unknown reason, the teachers also never complaint if he was missing from the night class. 

There is a rumour saying that Sehun has a big reputation in the gangsterism world. But if we judge Oh Sehun from his appearance, his body screams nothing about being in a gang. His legs are so skinny, his skin is so white. No trace of tattoo plastered on his skin nor any sign of piercing at his ears or nose. Sehun's record is clean and he never commit any problem at school except for leaving the school early than allocated time.

It just his quite personality, people tend to judge based on their own perception and never bother to find out the truth. Even Sehun himself didn't tell anybody about his family background, not even to Kai, his one and only bestfriend. 

Back to festival preparation, Sehun and Kai are assigned to be part of preparation and technical team. They will have their meeting this evening and Sehun feels a little grumpy because he hates evening meeting. He does not like the idea of meeting itself and wish he is not part of them. But having a dictator leader such as Cha Hakyeon, he has no choice but to come to the meeting. He already gives a warning to everyone. They must attend the first meeting no matter what. Nobody likes to make a scene with the tanned guy so, even though they despise him, he is the only one who willing to do the work and responsible enough to make it done as what they have planned.

 

Only six of them in the team, Jung SooJung is the only girl. Kai grins widely because, yeah his crush is in the same team. Sehun rolls his eyes when he sees Kai already fidgeting on his seat. "Hey, calm down!" Sehun smacks Kai's tight. 

"I can't. She is too beautiful Oh Sehun!" The tanned whispers. Once again, the fair boy rolls his eyes. "You, Jung Soojung, stop being pretty, can't you?" 

Being a cold princess as ever, the girl just shrugs her shoulder, telling Sehun with a gesture, 'I Just could not help it.' She is really annoying but he never say it out loud because being protective as ever, Kai will always defend his crush. 

Luckily, Hakyeon enters the classroom with stationary set in his hands. Kai stops being flirty and Soojung focuses on the leader side. The leader starts the meeting with a high pitch of greeting and Sehun is really not impressed with his tone. 

He discusses about what types of prop they will use and anything that they should buy to decorate their class later. Kai, Sehun and Soojung agree to go for shopping while Hakyeon, Moonbin and Ravi will handle the class decorations. They discuss about their class setup and what so not.

The meeting ends 40 minutes later after laughs and teases happen a lot. Well, you need to know, if you put Kai, Ravi and Moonbin in one place, they will never sit still and always have these weird way of thinking which only they understood and the trio always think that their weird conversation is funny. Luckily their another mate, Taemin is not in the same team, if not they will only get worse.

To be really honest, they are not funny, AT. ALL. And SooJung is in the verge of smacking three of them already. Hakyeon being a high sense leader, quickly ends the meeting before the trio gets too overboard. 

The only reason why they are place on the same team is because they are the real artists in the class and of course, they are creative enough to come up with brilliant idea of decoration. If not, it is the best to put them into different places. Taemin is lacking in artistic skill so he was put in other team.

 

 

 

 

 

On Saturday, the prop team decides to go for a shopping. They made a quick list of things to buy and with the present of Jung Soojung, their purchasing and bargaining become much easier. The bestfriends are impressed with Soojung's bargaining skills. After three shops they went, the cold princess already managed to reduce the price to 20% cheaper than what they have calculated. 

Seeing his girl being a sweet talker and acts cute to the shop owner make Kai falls deeper into SooJung charms. But the daughter of a single rich father being oblivious with the tanned interest. Not once Sehun sees the girl falls for Kai cheesy pickup lines. 

Sehun only shakes his head and tries to stop the shorter (for a few centimeters only) male from keep on saying his cheesy pick up lines. Before the girl smacks Kai on the face, the fair boy better stop him first. Soo Jung was famous with her slapping skill and Sehun absolutely does not want his friend to be one of the victims. 

"Come on guys. We should stop for awhile. I am hungry." Sehun proposes. SooJung eyes brighten at the mention of word hungry. "Yeah, me too. Come on. I need something to cool myself down." She rolls her eyes at Kai when he excitedly said he was hungry too and leads the way. 

"But SooJung, I want to go to that cafe. I heard that they are giving free cookies until the end of this month." Sehun fingers the location of the new churro shop in the town. SooJung flips her hair to cover her embarassment. "Let's go then." Her face is burning in red right now. Kai only giggles at the action. "Stop it Kim Kai." scolds Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

The line is not long like last time he passes the shop. Even though it is weekend, the cafe seems empty. Only a few tables are occupied therefore the shopping trio sit on the any table they want to sit. They choose a table closest to the counter because it is the best place to read the menu.

After they have made their decision, Sehun stands up to place the order. The boy somehow wants to give a chance for Kai to get close with the cold princess. 

But instead, he gets to fall in love too.

"Yes sir, may I take your order?" 

The light is too bright for Sehun and he gets starstruck for a while. 

"Sir?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here is the first chapter. I am trying to write this story in present tense. I am really sorry for any awkward changes of tenses because I really bad at this but I still wanna write.

 

Happy Valentine's Day guys!