Part 2/3

The play boy has a heart.

2 months later:

It does not hurt as much seeing him, I am happy kind of, it is a start. I also made more friends thanks to sungjae, which is good because they are all cool, youngguk hyung, Leo hyung, Ken hyung and all the other hyungs and starting today soon some of the hyungs will be attending the school even Ilhoon hyung.

"How do you feel having Ilhoon hyung attending the school" I see sungjae blushing "I am happy to see him more frequent now" he squeals like a schoolgirl. "I am happy too and also the other hyungs will be here" I could not wait to see them "you are excited to see youngguk hyung" sungjae teases me.

"Oh shut up" I playfully hit him "I know you have some form of crush on him" we walk to the entrance of the school. "No I don't" I try not to blush "you know you do" sungjae playfully pushes me, I push him back and we start pushing each other back and forth, it was fun until I tripped and fall; landing on someone.

"I am so sorry" I say as I get off the stranger's chest "it is fine" I freeze at hearing his voice "hyuk" I try not to look at him out of fear of crying. "I am sorry again" I try to get up as quickly as I can "hyuk" he pulls me up but I still do not look up. "Please go" he cups my face and picks my head up "I mi-" he was cut off "you okay hyuk-ah" I sigh in relief that youngguk hyung was here; I pull away from hongbin and smile at youngguk "yes hyung" smiling brightly.

"That is good" his gummy smile on display making me smile even more. "Hello" youngguk says to hongbin, I forgot he was right behind me. "Hello" I stand next to hyung and look at him trying to not feel my heart accelerate just by being near hongbin; I do not want to allow his presence to affect me.

"My name is youngguk and yours" he is always so kind to everyone "my name is hongbin" hongbin acts nice "are you two friends" youngguk ask. "No" I quickly say "hongbin" I look at the person who called him, it was unji, and I try not to feel my heart break all over again. He had moved on quickly and even though I like youngguk hyung, he does not compare to hongbin.

I still love the idiot and I guess it will always be one sided and nothing more "we have to go babe" she grabs his hand and I look away not wanting to feel the pain all over again. "We must go to hyukkie" youngguk grabs my hand and I look up smiling at hyung. I can see an empathetic look in his eyes and I am grateful "well it was nice meeting you" hongbin just scoffs and walks away pulling the girl along with him.

"Thank you" I smile kindly towards him "I could see the way you look at him" youngguk hyung hugs me "is he the one you told us about" I nod my head trying to not cry. "Let's go" he pulls me along "we all are here for you" why must I still be in love with a fool like hongbin, he probably never loved me and that is why it was so easy for him to sleep with her.

"I wasn't good enough for him" I didn't realize youngguk hyung stopped walking until I collided with his back "oh sorry" he pulls me close "it is fine hyung" he wraps his arm around my shoulder and we start walking. "hyuk, he wasn't good enough for you" his comment made me smile but I did not believe him "I don't know what I did wrong" I try to calm myself down.

"Hyuk, you did nothing wrong, he cheated on you" he tries to console me "wait where is sungjae and everyone?" I did not want to ponder on it anymore "sungjae was about to help you but I told him to go on so I could do it" I try not to blush. "Why are you so good to me hyung" I do not deserve his kindness.

"Because you are special to me" I could not stop smiling, his words making me feel special "need a tour guide" I offer my assistance. "I thought we are all going together" he smirks "sungjae is with them" I smile innocently. "Let's go then" I grab his hand and start pulling him along, showing him around.

Hongbin's P.O.V:

Having to watch them was agonizing I remember when he looked at me that way. Now he can barely stand the sight of me. I had messed up and now I am paying the price of what I did, now that guy is with him, he did not need me anymore, and I deserve it at least he is happy and that is good.

"Hongbinnie" the annoying girl squeal "what do you want" I say coldly "don't get snappy" she smiles innocently. Stupid has another thing coming to her "you ING black mailed me" if she was not a girl I would have hit her by now, I might be a jackass but I would never dare hit a woman. "Shut it you fool" she smiles holding on to my hand tightly "you will cause a scene" her grip tighten "ing you black mailed me" I growl in anger, seeing red now "oh binnie, I would not do such things. Remember it was mutual" she smiles wickedly "I don't love you" she is a nut case "why must you be stubborn" she pouts.

"I am being rational," I shout again causing a scene in the crowded hall. "Shut up bin," she hisses smacking my shoulder, starting to fake laughing, "you are so funny oppa" she is so fake she makes Kim Kardashian look real.

"Now if you don't want your precious hyukkie to find out now do you?" I go pale as a ghost "you wouldn't" I couldn't let him know "oh but I will" she is an evil wench. "Play by the rules and he will never know" she is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Good boy" she treats me like a dog "woof" being sarcastic "you might as well be" she sneers. "Let's go darling" she loops her arm with mine and pulls me along making me feel like an accessory, something to show off to everyone like I am a trophy.

I just wanted this year to end already; I wish hyuk were next to me. The day would seem more bearable then it is right now meaning not at all and I just miss him. "youngguk hyung" I can hear hyuk playful voice and it makes my heart clench in despair, I see them a little further and I want to go to him and hug him.

"Don't they look cute together?" Unji gushed and I just wanted to throw up "totally" with fake enthusiasm "glad you think so" she sneers and I try to keep my temper at bay but she just tries my patients all the time.

I do not know how I am going to get through this day in matter of fact this year.

Hyuk's P.O.V:

I loved hanging out with just youngguk hyung but no matter where I go hongbin is there to remind me that I am still in love with that idiot and I do not want a reminder of the hardships of hongbins and my relationship. "Hyuk-ah are you okay" his voice gentle and sweet "I will be" I hold his hand a little tight not wanting to let go of safety. Youngguk is familiar and safe and I want to engulf myself in him because he somehow manages to make me feel such things and it is different pace from hongbin.

Hongbin wanted everything and I made sure to be able to give him what he needed and at any time he wanted it. I gave him every thing because I am in love with him and I am a fool. I should have known that a guy like hongbin would never love someone like me.

"Hyukkie are you okay" youngguk hyung turns to me "ne hyung" I smile brightly well I tried, that is all I ever do now a day is try to have a better outcome then what I have been given.

"Hyuk you can tell me the truth" but I can't because it is only going to hurt more if I say it out loud because then it really is final. I don't want it to be true but the harsh reality of it all is that it is real. I can't escape from it no matter how hard I try to tell myself differently, it will always be the same in the end.

I don't want this to be a game of tug of war anymore it is hard enough having to watch someone you love forget about your existence. "Thank you" I look at hyung with a look of compassion as he had always shown me "I don't need a thank you because when you care about someone you must be completely and udder selfless" I like his philosophy.

"I think that is what love is all about" I couldn't help but smile yet feel the sadness seep in because all I ever wanted from hongbin was just him. I wanted to be able to hold his hand in public and kiss him without fear to be his and shout it to the world that I am his and he is mine.

Why must I be so unlucky "Hyung when you find someone they will be lucky to have you" hoping for eternal happiness for him. "I think I already have found that someone but I don't think he is ready to be loved yet" his words held truth and meaning.

Whoever that guy is will have a lifetime of love with youngguk hyung, I feel envious of this someone. I smile brightly giving him words of encouragement "hyung don't stop trying, just keep being there for him and who wouldn't fall for that gummy smile" youngguk has the best smile on the planet he may look tough and bad boy on the outside but he is a teddy bear on the inside who cares about the people he loves.

We walk around the school until the bell ring for us telling us that it is time to get to class to learn and remember useless information and such things that do not interest me in anyway shape or form it just bores me to sleep yet I still manage to pass class.

I show Youngguk hyung around telling him about useless information but in some ways useful like how to beat the traffic in the 800 hall and when they catch kids that are tardy to class just little things here and there. "Well this is here we part" I sadly part away from him because he is a senior "see you later hyuk-ah" he pulls m in for a hug which I gladly accept.

Honbin's P.O.V:

I see them hugging and it stirs something deep within me that it is unsettling and I cannot help but scoff at the scene before me "Honbin-ssi" the youngguk guy speaks to me "bye hyung" Hyuk hugs him again and youngguk just smiles more making me want to beat the crap out of him.

We both walk into class and he stands up front with another guy he looks to be a foreigner. I take my seat in the back of the class as usual and try not to fall asleep "okay class good morning" Mr. Cha walks into the class always with a smile and bright attitude "Good morning Mr.Cha" a disaster of a greeting.

"Okay class let's welcome our two news students" I just sit down while everyone else gets up and bows in respect. "Okay what is your names" he asked them with cheer in his voice.

"My name is Lee Jaewhan please take care of me" he smiles and bows politely "welcome Jaewhan" our smiles brightly "my name is Bang Youngguk please take care of me" he does the same gesture as the first one.

"Hello as well" he shows Younguk the same expression "you both may sit" he prolongs his silence trying to look for a spot for them and lucky me there is two opens seats next to me. "Can you please sit in the back next to Hongbin, Youngguk and Jaewhan the next desk across from Youngguk" they start walking to the back.

"Hello Hongbin-ssi" he smiles politely but I am not buying this good guy act one bit. I just turn away from him without another word "Youngguk-ah" I can hear the new guy call him "yes Jaewhannie" it's seems to be that they're friends.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow" I look out of the corner of my eye to see them "didn't you bring any" Youngguk chuckles "yes but I am to lazy to get one" he smiles cutely and it makes Youngguk chuckle again.

He grabs his bag out and gives the other male a pencil "thank you" he does aegyo again.

"Okay class, I am busy with grading papers and other things so this class period is yours" every one sighs in relief "just do not create to much ruckus" I decide that I am in bad mood to actually talk to anyone so I just lay my head down.

"So Youngguk where did you and Hyuk-ah go off earlier" that sparked my interest because I do not remember Hyuk hanging out with anyone besides me or Hakyeon. "Sungjae was making up crazy theories that you where making out somewhere in the school" I clench my fist.

"Silly kid" I am fuming at this point "so you do not have feelings for hyuk" I am really praying he does not "I do have feelings for him" I spoke to soon. "I want to ask him out but I know he still hung up on him" they probably think I am asleep.

"That is Hongbin, the one Hyuk was crying about for weeks" his voice held shock "he is really good looking" I smirk at his accurate statement. "Yes that is him, I do not know how to compete with him" Youngguk voice held annoyance.

"But the difference between you and him is that you are a great guy and faithful one to and Hyuk is looking for that unlike head right next to you" I will punch this guy in the ing nose. "So go for it" I am seriously about to lose it "I should" I can hear determination in his voice "that's the spirt, Youngguk hwaiting" I will not stand for this.

~~~Time skip~~~

Hyuk's P.O.V:

I was waiting for Youngguk hyung to hey out of his first period "hey hyukkie" it was Ken hyung" I am glad they are both in the same class. "Where is Youngguk" I am hoping he did not leave yet.

"Oh your boyfriend" he teases me and I just pout "why the long face, so adorable" he pinches my cheek "stop hyung" I groan. "No you are my cute adorable baby" he pulls me into a hug "Hyung you are so embarrassing.

"What, you punk I am your hyung" he laughs "let go of the maknae" Youngguk pops out of nowhere giving me a heart attack. "Oh whatever I will leave you love birds be, good luck" Ken runs off the other way and we both just laugh at his silliness.

We started to walk down the halls going to our next period "so Hyuk-ah" youngguk voice small and gentle something I have not heard from him "what is wrong hyung" I look at him very worried for him.

"I wanted to tell you this but I want to wait longer because" he didn't get to finish as I was whisked away from his side and being pulled along by the one and only LEE FXXKING HONGBIN! "Let me go" I say sternly as he is pulling me and people staring at us "go back to your girlfriend" I say begrudgingly

He is quiet but I can see the imaginary steam coming out of his ears and I shut up because usually when hongin is in his moods it is hard to try to talk to him, we go further down the halls into an empty class room that no one. He finally let's go of me "what do you-ah" he pushes me against the fading khaki colored wall "let go of me" I stomp my feet like a 12-year-old kid that didn't get what he wanted.

"Hong-" I feel his lips latch onto mine and I do not know what to do I just stand there while he kisses me but as he keeps going I start to kiss back trying to convey hurt and love all I wanted was him and not the hongin everyone perceived him to be. I ran my fingers through his black locks and just allowed myself to get lost within him.

"I can't stay away from you" he trails his lips down to my collarbone "Hongbin" I moan "Hyuk" he starts to attack my collarbone as he leaves blossoming marks on my unblemished skin. "Hongbin" all I ever wanted was him but I guess what you see is what you get and if that is the way it's going to be I do not want to be with him.

"Stop Hongbin" I try to push him away but he was in a trace of sorts "please" I did not want to have with him here or anywhere else because I am the one that is letting him go, I need to do this or else I can never be happy. I want to be happy and there is no place for me in his life and I just need to accept that Hongbin and me will never be.

"Why Hyuk" Hongbin stops his administration "because I do not want this" I try to hold back the tears "Hyuk I-" I stop him from saying more "just leave me alone, you already have done enough damage, can you not see that I am still hurting from what you did because I am in love with you. I thought you loved me too" I start to tear up "you love me" Hongbin cups my face in the palm of his hands, so tender and caring I want to allow him in again.

"I never lied to you when I said I love you" his eyes held truth but I don't know if I truly believe him. "I am sorry" he pecks my lips "let's get back together" he kisses me again and for a moment I wanted to agree "I want to but I am afraid we have to hide our relationship again."

That is when his face fell "we would still" and that is when my heart broke again "why" I hold onto his hands wanting him to explain to me "I cannot tell you but please be patient" I can see the sincerity in his eyes but I cannot go off feelings anymore.

"Then no" I drop my hands from his and try to pull away from him" I do not know why I am holding onto a dead love "please hyuk I cannot lose you again, it has been hell without you" I want to believe him but I can't.

"You are with Unji and I will hopefully start dating Youngguk hyung" hoping he shares the same feelings as I do. "Why him" he is angry again "what do you mean" I am frustrated with him "I mean why do you want to be with a jerk like him" that is gold coming from him.

"Youngguk is a gentleman unlike you" I scoff and I set him off again "do you really think he can satisfy you" Hongbin thinks with his . "Youngguk is a great guy who will be honest and faithful" I am close to letting my anger out.

"I know he can make me happy and loved" he hits an empty desk and I just stand there "I know I messed up but seriously" Hongbin is furious. "at least he won't pretend that I don't exist" my voice horses. "I know what I did was wrong but please" he is right in front of me on his knees "I promise once it is done with me and Unji I will tell everyone" I cannot afford to be heart broken again.

I go on my knees and pull him into my embrace feeling his warmth for the last time. "I have to let you go" I start to tear up feeling my bottled up emotions begin to erode and I don't think I can hold back the tears.

"If you love me let me go" I plead with him but he just holds on to my waist and pulls me tighter and it only makes my heart ache more. "I love you Hyuk" I go stiff "I do not care what they think anymore. I want to hold your hand in public and kiss you without feeling prosecuted" I can hear sorrow seeping in his words as he proclaims his deepest secrets.

"All I ever wanted was you Hongbin not the play boy Hongbin" I wanted to be honest with him "I wanted the boy who came to my door step bearing his soul telling me his pain, sharing parts of him that not even anyone knew, the one I gave my heart and everything to" he is my first everything even heartbreak. 
"I want the guy who held me when my father left and stayed up for hours just talking as though we have known each other for century's. Looking at the stars telling me about each constellation and how they came to be and the guy who loved photography afraid to actually make a career out of it because you are afraid of not being good enough. The amazing guy that always seemed to be optimistic and clever, the perfect man, the one who is strong hearted but also weak and unsure of yourself." In that amount of time Hongbin proved himself worthy but I knew he was the one.

"All I ever wanted was you Hongbin but now I am not so sure" finally cutting the rope that binds us. "I need you Hyuk" I have always been there and never once turned my back on him until now "where were you when I needed you" he had left me behind long time ago once he found me useless and invaluable.

"I am sorry" that is all he can say now "I do not want your sorry, I just need to move on" I try to sound cruel but with Hongbin I can never seem to leave, this is shattering my heart more then he knows.

"I have tried to be what you need" but it was time to think about what I want and what I need "I need somebody that will love me the way that I will love him" I wish inside that it could be Hongbin. With that ending statement I leave and go to my class, unwanted tears surfacing and I am back to feeling empty and only and again no Hongbin.

A part of me wished that he would come after me but another part of me knows that Hongbin is only thinking about himself, he is a child that does not care about anyone or anything except himself he is a coward and I hate so much because I still love him and I don't think I will ever stop loving him. I am fool that is hopelessly in love with a jackass and it so badly. 

 

A/N:Well that was the first part. I hope you all enjoyed it. 

Lastly I want to apologize for the slow updates on my VIXX one shots and out of my league, and this story finally putting out the second part and hopefully I can update the last part sooner then I did with this one. I am almost done with school and then I graduate high school(hopefully, (exciting and scared) I say that because I am a paranoid idiot) I am happy but also sad but moving on with life is a good thing so I am genuinely happy for what is to come ahead in my life.  Again please forgive me.

I love you all my wonderful readers. Stay healthy and bye! 

~AndreaXx