The Love

The Forest Creature
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuta do you think you love me? Or do I have to wait a little longer?” Yuta stares as Hansol. He never expected Hansol to ask a question like that. Yuta doesn’t know what Hansol is talking about. Of course he doesn’t love him.

“Why would I love you? We just met.” He feels mean for being so honest, but Hansol only smirks at his words. Once again Hansol makes him confused. Not scared, only confused.

“Do you not think I have noticed the way you look at me? You look at me whenever I’m not looking. You also get nervous whenever I’m around, the closer I get.” As he says those words he steps closer to Yuta. He feels his heart speed up as he comes closer. Hansol’s right. He does get nervous whenever he is around.

“Stop.” Yuta didn’t say stop for any special reason. He only said it to have anything to say, but Hansol listens to him. He utters okay as he steps back. Not saying another word. Yuta doesn’t move as Hansol leaves the room. He doesn’t move until he hears Hansol close the door to his own room.

Yuta hurriedly moves to his king sized bed. It’s the same size as the one he has at home, but this time it feels too big. He feels lonely. He thinks about Hansol sleeping in the other room. Yuta wants to go to Hansol’s room. He doesn’t want to feel lonely. He thinks about for a long time. For each minute passing he gets ready to leave his room to go to Hansol’s.

He stands up and sighs. His heart is hammering against his chest as he walks out of his room. Footsteps can be heard in the whole house. His bare feet making more sounds the more he tries to be quiet. Yuta stands outside Hansol’s room for a long time. He doesn’t know if he should knock or just walk in. He decides for the latter. Slowly opening the door, he walks in. The light from the hallway shines just enough so Yuta can see Hansol’s .

His heart beats faster for each step he gets closer to Hansol. Hansol lays completely still as Yuta lifts up the duvet and lays under it. He doesn’t move until Yuta has wrapping himself in. Hansol and Yuta’s faces are close together. Noses touches and breaths blending.

“You keep surprising Nakamoto.” Without even thinking Yuta playfully hits Hansol’s arm. Saying that his name is Yuta. Hansol laughs. Yuta loves his laugh. It’s so beautiful. Just like his face and body.

“I felt lonely, okay? Nothing more, nothing less.” Hansol nods and smiles. Their noses touch at each nod. Yuta snuggles closer to Hansol as he feels a shiver down his back. Hansol wraps his arms around Yuta and tells him to sleep. He listens to his words without even a second thought.

When he wakes up the next morning he feels calm. Calmer than he has ever felt in his entire life. He feels around the bed. His hands never find Hansol. Yuta opens his eyes to see the sun shining through the curtains of the window. Something Yuta didn’t expect as he was in the middle of a forest. He shakes the thought out of his mind and stands up. Ready to look for Hansol.

He doesn’t have to look long as Hansol is sitting on a big chair in the corner of the room. He is reading a book. More like was. He is now staring at Yuta with a small smile. Yuta’s favourite smile. He smiles back. He doesn’t say anything. He just stares back. It takes them a while to stop staring. Neither of them wanting to look away.

“You hungry?” It’s Hansol that stops staring first. Taking his book away from his lap and putting it on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter