Final

Honey, I'm good!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson enters the shared apartment between himself and Mark and finds Mark lying lazily on the couch, legs sprawled on it. Jackson takes off his shoes and mutters a hello but doesn’t get a reply. He walks over to the couch and picks Mark’s legs up and sits down and settles them down on his lap. The blonde male focuses his eyes on the bulky male and gives him a poker face.

“Hi, Markipooh!” Mark blushes after hearing Jackson use the cheesy nickname that he came up with and looks away.

“Hey Wang,” He mumbles back. “Wang?” Jackson’s brow shoots up. Can’t he use a cuter nickname for me instead of calling me by my last name? Jackson frowns.

“Wh-what?”

“Why aren’t you looking at me?” Jackson asks the obvious when he notices Mark usually staring at the commercial on the TV screen.

“I’m allowed to address you as I wish,” Mark replies snappishly and rolls his eyes, “Do I have to look at you whenever we talk?” 

Jackson scratches the back of his head with a sheepish smile and says, “Not really although I thought we were on the first name basis. I guess not.” He leans back on the couch with a sigh. “So what did you all day?” he asks instead. 

“I am angry at you cuz you were out with Amber all day, I’ve been sat here all day watching TV.” Mark, can’t help but fills in the silence and Jackson looks down with guilt. “Oh, sorry about that. Eric bailed on her so I had to go with her,” Jackson explains but Mark is already getting up.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Jackson asks just in time and grabs Mark’s wrist, preventing the blonde from moving. “Sit back down.”

Mark blushes red and tries shrugging his hand off, “No, Jackson let go.”

“What’s up with you?” the dark haired male furrows his brows, “you seem off…” sends Mark a worried look.

“Just let go!” Mark jerks Jackson’s hands away and shouts, “Don’t you understand when a person wants to be alone? Sheesh!” Jackson flinches at the loud tone but says nothing. Mark rarely snaps so something must really be bothering him, he thinks. Mark glares at Jackson before running to his room and slamming the door shut after him.

“What the hell…?” 

An hour later, Jackson knocks on Mark’s door. Mark is inside slumping on his bed and regretting his actions when he hears Jackson’s soft voice come from outside. 

He gets off the bed and opens the door, peeking out slightly.

“Yus?” He is still avoiding eye contact, Jackson notices sadly.

“Dinner’s ready. I made your favourite.” he smiles.

Mark breaks out into an angelic smile after hearing him and swings the rest of the door open, almost hitting Jackson in the process but due to his quick reflexes, he dodges. 

“Oh no! Sorry!” Mark’s eyes widens and rushed to Jackson’s side within seconds. “I’m fine-!” Jackson assures Mark and smiles at him.

“Jackson, I’m sorry about earlier. You know I get mood swings especially when I’m hungry.” 

“It’s okay. Let’s go before it gets cold.” Jackson takes Mark’s hand an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter