Awake

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

...*”Your highness..the sun is rising- you mustn’t stay up until daylight.”...*

I awake to the lucid voice that startled me.. I remembered vividly what had happened. It was like I couldn’t understand just what I saw. Blood and terror all over in those bright yellow eyes..

The way I sensed things seemed to have become scarce for a moment causing me to awake from within the mind rather than naturally. Yet still, I have never been so terrified.

I look around and see that I was already back home, on my bed. I placed a hand on my forehead to feel any sign of a cold, but nothing.. 

What exactly happened?...How did I manage to- was this just a Dream? I must have been crazy.. The morning sunrise had already risen from behind the curtains as I felt my head just ravaging through a headache all of a sudden.

This doesn’t seem right but-...I feel like could just be going...in..-sane.

I get up from my bed and rush to look at the time.

8:30 a.m... 

I figured since it was just a dream maybe I shouldn't look into it. Although scared to accept the idea of what had happened seemingly either yesterday or my dreams I must have past out or something. But if the events happened yesterday, doesn’t that mean it was real? I was trying to understand but clearly nothing made sense like it was all going away so quickly..

I sigh and use my palms to hug my face..”what to do..“..as I nod my head side to side.

I walked towards the curtains and pushed them outwards to the sides exposing the bright sun. Instantly I gasp as the warmth of the sun startled me. Even the slightest touch of such warmth just suddenly became so hot too quickly.

I take a step back into the shadows and felt it to be more comfortable and safe. What kind of sudden reaction was this?... 

I go back to think about yesterday’s events and tried to re-adjust my memories. All the meanwhileI decided to make my way to the kitchen. Just exactly why did this h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter