Beginning & End

If I say it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my freaking God! Jackson Wang! I love you!” Upon seeing the surprise party that her boyfriend had arranged for her, Ye Bin threw her body at Jackson and thanks to his quick reflexes, he was able to withstand the force. Ye Bin planted sloppy kisses all over his handsome features as Jackson twirled the girl around in joy.

“If you brought me here to show this disturbing stuff, I’m outta here,” Their romantic was over when Mark snorted from ahead and Jackson placed Ye Bin down with one last kiss on her nose. The other guys present in the room breathed in relief and Youngjae even conveyed his thanks to his hyung who had put an end to the show.

“You’re basically rubbing it on my face the fact that I’m single,” Ye Bin heard her best friend, Jinyoung say in a whiny voice and she broke into a beautiful grin. She walked towards him and enveloped him into a warm hug. “I’m so thankful that you all came despite being so busy,” She said when pulled back, everyone smiled at her and Jae Bum said, “That’s alright. It’s the least we can do for our princess.” 

Ye Bin and the seven guys had been child hood friends, Jinyoung being her bestie and Jackson, her boyfriend. They all started as really good friends but Ye Bin had to face some complications when she fell for Jackson in her high school senior year. Jackson was already dating another girl by the name of YoungJi and despite everything, Ye Bin could never bring herself to hate that girl. She cheered the couple on and  acted like nothing was wrong until the other guys noticed and forced her to confess. So she did, the same day when YoungJi had broken up with Jackson. She confessed with out knowing that fact and Jackson accepted her readily, saying that she was the one he liked from the beginning. He thought that maybe she didn’t like him back.

Jae Bum patted her head in an affectionate manner before Jackson came and dragged her away from them earning complaints. “She’s mine,” he muttered, sending a cheeky smile to Ye Bin and called everyone to the living room where the cake and other refreshments had been set up.

“Jinyoung baked it specially for you,” Yugyeom informed Ye Bin and she smiled, “Aw thanks!” Jinyoung rolled his eyes as he tried avoiding the cheesy thank you and your welcomes. Everyone circled around the table and Jackson placed a party hat on Ye Bin and himself. Everyone, in-spite of being so old, sung the happy birthday song like children as Ye Bin blew out the candles with a sincere wish and  cut a slice of the red velvet cake. 

She took out the slice and brought it closer to Jackson’s mouth which was wide open in anticipation. Ye Bin grinned but instead of feeding him the cake, she leaned closer and pecked the male on his cheek, earning yet another round of whines and disgusted snorts from the others. Jackson grinned and pulled Ye Bin in for a kiss on the lips.

“I’m out,” Mark scoffed and began walking away. Ye Bin pulled away and shouted, “I’m sorry oppa! You can come back now!” Everyone burst out into laughter and Mark came back. “Here,” She stuffed the piece of cake in Jackson’s mouth and then in Jae Bum’s. “Yah— did you just feed me the same one?!” The older asked and Ye Bin nodded her head, batting her eyes innocently. 

“That was a indirect kiss then!” Bambam commented making everyone except for Jae Bum and Jackson laugh hysterically. After devouring all the refreshments, everyone settled on the couch for a movie night. They decided to watch the ‘The autopsy of Jane Doe’ which was a pretty scary movie, specially for Ye Bin who was a scaredy pants. She snuggled her head into Jackson’s chest as he wrapped a protective arm around her as they sat next to each other. She occasionally screamed and cried at mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter