Murmurs in the Dark (Jisoo x Jennie)

Black Pink One shots (Girl x Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY 2K♡♡♡

•••

Its become a habit of ours...

Just quiet little talks when one of us can't sleep, the other is patient as the other slowly gets tired. 

This time Jennie can't seem to fall asleep on this warm night.

"Jisoo? Are you still awake?" Jennie whisper shouts as she walks out of her room.

"Uh, yeah...can't sleep?" Jisoo asks as she rolls out of her bed. "Yeah..." I whisper.

Jisoo quickly stands as she makes her way over to me. "Let's go in the living room" she says.

I nod as I run back into my room. I grab the pillow from my bed along with a soft green blanket.

"Ready?" Jisoo ask as she come out of her room with her comforter and a pillow.

"Yeah" I say as Jisoo makes a comfy spot on the couch for us, I run into the kitchen to grab two water bottles and a bag of potato chips.

I hand her one of the water bottles as I slip into the spot where I'll sit.

We share the comforter, I sit the bag of chips in the middle of us and open my bottle of water.

☆☆☆

Sometimes they aren't even full on conversations, they are just little glances and small smiles. Or just random questions....sometimes it becomes 'would you rather'.

That's exactly what happens...we went from would you rather straight to this or that. 

"Pink or Yellow" I ask as I eat a chip. "Pink" she murmurs as she slides farther into our shared blankets.

"You can go to sleep if you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter