IcyHot

IcyHot

“Ew what the hell.” Taemin exclaims, pushing Jonghyun back.

What~” Jonghyun whines, holding Taemin’s arms.

“Your lips are ing cold!” Taemin groans, making a half-disgusted, half-sad face.

Jonghyun gives him a looked filled with “Bruh are you serious?” And “BRUH make the hell out with me.” His expression almost makes makes Taemin snort.

“God I’m sorry, it’s just too ing cold for that right now, like seriously, how are Canadians alive- like how have they not gone extinct from this yearly ice age?” Taemin says, somehow trying to cover his head more with his hoodie, but it only covers so much.

“I- I don’t know why you’re freaking out, it’s not like it’s that much better back home.”

“That’s not the point, we don’t go outside back home, which means I can ram my tongue down your throat whenever I want to, but here? Here I’m worried it will fall off from frostbite.”

“Minnie I think you’re over exaggerating.” Jonghyun huffs out.

Am not.” He pouts. “The one time we go somewhere where we can be in public together with nobody batting an eyelash, and it’s too cold to even do that.”

“Tae I’m like right here, I thought the cold couldn’t stop you from anything.”

“Ugh just- my nose feels like it’s gonna fall off, my fingers feel like they’re being stabbed with needles and I sure as hell can’t feel my legs.”

“Will you shut up, how do you think I feel?”

“Ugh that’s different, you’re so- so warm, like your own sun or something, but me? I’m a bag of bones.”

“First of all, I’m freezing, and second, Tae don’t say that.” Jong pouts and steps closer to Taemin, their faces only inches apart.

Jonghyun brings his gloved hands to Taemin’s neck, pulling up the turtleneck sweater beneath his jacket up over his mouth and nose.

“Huff.” Jonghyun instructs. Taemin does so without question, huffing hot breaths into the fabric; he’s confused at first, but after a minute or so of full heated breaths, the lower half of his face starts to heat up- feel alive again, and now his lips are almost sticky.

He notices Jonghyun’s doing the same under his sweater and Taemin’s mind conjures up a few ideas on what’s going to happen next, his thoughts however, are interrupted.

Jonghyun pulls his own sweater down, revealing his oh so flushed lips. The way they bloom is a striking contrast to the gloomy, pale surrounding of downtown Toronto. He’s like a sole rose, balling at full, only surrounded by dusty, plastic flowers.

Jonghyun leans close, pulling down the fabric of Taemin’s sweater for him. He bites his lips at the sight of Taemin’s plump, rosy lips also coming into sight alongside his cute nose. They eye each other and then-

Then they are a pair of smushed mouths, heat travelling between the two of the despite the well below freezing temperatures. They part after a few moments, lips significantly pulsing with heat and tingles.

“Oh wow..that’s-” Taemin starts, eyes still closed, huffing a long breath out.

“I know.” Jonghyun agrees, pulling back, remembering that even though they are more than welcome to each other’s faces off here, neither of them are really that daring, at least not yet.

“I swear, when we get to the hotel.” Jonghyun leans closer, lips at Taemin’s ear. “I’ll warm you up so fast, so..so bad.”

Taemin punches at his chest, hiding a grin. “Oh, another bus is coming, is it ours this time?”

The bus is theirs and they ride back to their hotel a little warmer than they should be.