Complicated

Bye bye my peaceful life

Irenes pov:

That rich kid with no friends from back then was actually Jonghyun? Who had ever thought we would meet again fter such a long time and more importantly as fiance and fiancee, I thought for myself.

Jonghyun already went home, leaving me with many questions and a new haircut.

"Aiish this kid actually cut off my bangs, how am I supposed to go to school tomorrow?", I sighed.

The next morning

I woke up and did my morning routine. After I washed my face and checked myself in the mirror I screamed.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BANGS?! Jonghyun came to my mind. AISH.

I quickly went to and ate breakfast alone since my parents are already off for work.

It's normal for me to eat alone so why do I feel lonely?

Get yourself together Bae Joohyun, it's not the time to worry about such things. I ate my breakfast and left for school.

On my way to school I saw a huge crowd in front of the gate. Maybe a fight again. As I tried to avoid them I heard Jonghyuns groaning.

I looked back and ran into the crowd to see him fighting against Byun Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun really never gives up doesn't he?, He won't stand a chance against the mad dog", I heard some students saying.

Enough is enough he promised me not to get into fights anymore! I walked towards those two and grapped Jonghyuns arm. He lookd at me and was about to curse when he saw my saw.

"Hyun-ah" he said softly. My face turned red. "Hyun-ah?", since when does he call me like that`?

"Jjong let's get going", I said and looked straight to his eyes.

"BUT HE-"

"LET'S GO", I said loudly. He lowered his head and followed me.

"Who was that?"

"She looked really cute"

"He wasn't that the school nerd?", someone said.

"NO WAY", everyones eyes wided.

"I'm sure it's her, the same bag, the same glasses.."


"Jjong did u already forgo what u promised me?, I said after we got into the schol building.

"Hyun-ah I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself", he said and stred at me with his puppy eye.

Aish what are the students talking about? Mad dog? wth he looks more like a puppy. I blushed.

"Arrasso, but don't look at me like that", I said and walked away to my class.


Jonghyuns pov:

As I walked to school I heard that baekhyun jerk talking to his friends.

"Yah let's get her into the funtain when she comes", one of his underlings said.

"Nah, to boring"

"How about throwing tomatoes at her?", another one said.

"Noooopee booring".

"What if we strip her clothes apart and take some photos?", the third one brought up.

"That's it that sou ds awesome!", baekhyun said.

That jerk, what does he has against Joohyun anyway? I'm gonna teach him a ing lesson.

In the middle of the fight I heard a familiar voice.

Oh no it's Joohyuns.

After she lectured me in front of everyone she walked away with me following her.

Well I can understand why she got angry at me, I promised he that I won't cause any problems again after all.

At least she forgave me.

After school I searched for Joohyun^and saw her surrounded by sme boys.


Irenes pov:

"You're the schools nerd-I mean Bae Joohyun right?"

"Woah u look really pretty without your bangs"

"Do have a boyfriend?"

"Wanna exchange numbers?"

"Got some free time?", they all asked.

What the hell they normally wouldn't even look at me.

"Ehm I'm suppsed to walk hme with Jo-", I couldn't finish my setence as I felt some one hugged me from behind.

"Do u have an buisness with my joohyun", I heard Jonghyuns voice.

My joohyun?, I felt my cheeks getting pink.

"It's the mad dog", I heard them whispering.

"Ehm no we were jus-"

"Then off", he said.

As soon as he gave them his glare they left with a light speed.

"Yah you could at least say that in a nicer way", I said to him as we walked home.

"Those students don't even deserve to talk with you after all they've done to you" he said in a annoyed tone.

Well he was probably right.

As we walked home I saw a beautiful girl standing in front of us.

Jessica-jung-sones-girls-generation-32891209-400-372.jpg

She waved back her blonde hair and smirked at us. Wow she's really pretty, I thought. I peeked over to Jonghyuns side and saw his shocking face.

"Si..Sica..what are you doing here?" he said. So he knows her I guess.

"I'm here to get u back Jjong-ah", she said and glared at me.

Wtf did I get myself into now?

Where is my peaceful life?!

 

A/n

Sorry for not updating for the past days. I've been busy with other things but I'll make sure to finish this fanfic c:

I'm hoping to see some comments so I can see if i could do something better and reflect myself. So far so good. Wish u all a happy Sunday :3