Sacrifice

Bond

Leo POV

 

We began nearing the camp being careful of our surroundings. One step on a twig can it can give us away.

 

“Taekwoon hyung do you even know where N is being kept?” I shook my head at Wonshik and mentioned for him to be quiet. I pointed to a tent that seemed to have a lot of guards. They nodded and we crept closer to it making sure to go to the back of it. We managed to make it without the guards noticing us.

 

“What's the plan?” Hongbin asked me as he crouched on the ground.

 

“Since Hyuk and Wonshik are bigger they can take out the guards while me and you sneak inside and find N.”

 

“This should be easy then.”

 

“Remember we gotta be quick we don’t want to draw too much attention.” They nodded and so Wonshik and Hyuk went on separate ends of the tent. Me and Hongbin followed behind them. We hid while we saw Wonshik easily knock out the first guard and Hyuk follow along with second. With that done we go inside only to see a passage with two ends.

 

“Me and Wonshik will go down the left you and Hongbin down the other.” I told Hyuk who nodded and proceeded going down the path.

 

“What is this place it smells terrible.” Wonshik said as he tried to cover his nose.

 

“It smells like something is dying in here.” We kept walking until we came upon a room that had a lot of cells full with wolves dying. I widen my eyes what kind of pack is this?

 

“I can see why N ran away from here.”

 

“I would run away too.”

 

“Leo?” I heard a voice call my name from somewhere it was faint,but I still heard it.

 

“N? Where are you?” I called out

 

“Leo! Over here!” I ran to the sound

 

“Taekwoon wait!!” I heard Wonshik call out, but it was too late as I felt a throbbing pain on my head.

 

“Leo!!” I looked to see N in front of me in a cell crying, but I couldn’t seem to move.

 

“Taekwoon hold on!!” I heard Wonshik in the distance, but I couldn’t see what was going on with my vision blurring.

 

“LEO!!”

 

“N”