I'm a Wildflower

A Wildflower

"Can you pass this letter to Yoona?" 

Of course, Yoona is beautiful. It isn't awkward if all the boys in the school has a crush on her. Even I'm always with her, I'm just too ordinary to catch other's eyes. No, every girls are beautiful that I'm too ordinary to catch other's eyes.

 

"Luna, you should just stop being a postman. It seems they're taking an advantage on you to get close to me" 

The wind breeze through us while our class take off from the bus. While I'm struggling to tie my hair, my bands fly from my hand. Crap, now I need to loose my long hair in the gallery. "Well, I just got nothing to do that time. It's not that I accept every letter to pass it to you, tho"

"Luna!" A boy screamed my name from another bus. It was just a name, but enough to make my heart exploded.

"Do you finish checking my essay?" My crush smiles shyly. But I know the smile is not because of me.

"Yeah. I'll give it to you after our trip" I smiles, but it hurts at the same time because his eyes is not on me at the first place.

"Okay." He shifted his body to the girl next to me. "Yoona, do you watch my movies recommend?"

My crush is using me as a bridge to get close to Yoona.

 

Yoona' right. Boys will using me to get close to her. But this is an exception. Yoona likes him. He likes Yoona. And I'm just a third wheeler. But I don't mind if he doesn't like me because I understand.

Who would choose a daisy in a field of roses? I'm just a wildflower.