Chapter 2

Fanboy Tendencies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

I still can’t forget the *photo* that my cousin sent. It looks like all my years of fanboying going down the drain. Both my family and friends all kept asking me what was wrong, noticing the gloomy atmosphere that has been surrounding me for a week now. I guess, they finally got so concerned that they sent me to Japan for a break. 

 

Sigh.

 

I don’t even have the energy to go out anymore. But, here I am, in a famous ramen shop, with some of my second-degree cousins. They told me that a good bottle of sake will definitely drown all my worries away. Is alcohol really the answer to the clear question that Dara-noona and I are not meant to be?

 

Sigh.

 

Well, it’s time for me to find out.

 

We arrived at the restaurant and booked a booth just for the five of us. They ordered me a big bowl of spicy ramen and then some bottles of sake. Three glasses later, and I feel like my world was already spinning. Still, fate seems to be playing with me. I think I just saw Dara-noona across the private room next to ours when the server opened the sliding door in order to give us another round of food and drinks.

 

I shook myself awake. Not believing that I would be so lucky to actually encounter Dara-noona in Japan, in this restaurant, at this time, at this freaking moment!

 

THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!

 

“Oii! Where are you going?” one of my cousins asked.

 

“I have an acquaintance across the hall. I’m just gonna go greet them,” I explained and then tried to stand up and make my away outside.

 

“Okay, just don’t embarrass your drunk over there,” another one said as they laughed off and high-fived each other.

 

Whatever!

 

It doesn’t matter anyway. The universe is so nice to me for letting me meet Dara-noona here today. I don’t care about them. I’ll see them regret not seeing Dara-noona. Hmph!

 

I gathered my courage and then knocked on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter