✰⋆ ELFSonal Pick Up ✰⋆

✰⋆ A Whole New World ✰⋆ || Wallpaper/Home-Screen Graphicsshop || OPEN AND HIRING ONE DESIGNER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ELFSonal INFINEXX/IFX 2/ SIWON/Kyuhyun/
Donghae/Eunhyuk ELFSONAL    DESIGNERS NOTE.
I have many things to say. First of all thank you for requesting from me. This took a lot of thinking and I'm sure I was about to cry at a moment too. I just wanted you to like this so much. Anyway my explanation for the pictures is you said masculine side. I wanted to add that of course, and I really liked Kyuhyun and Siwon's Mr. Simple pictures. I didn't favor the ones for Donghae and Eunhyuk though and they didn't have pngs which was very essential as you can tell. I had seen Eunhyuk's picture and pretty much fell in love with it, because when else would I use it? So that's what I did. I used Donghae's picture from the same era. Hope this is good enough. 

The palette you gave, though a little challenging, I'm still satisfied with how I incorporated it. Especially since Siwon and Kyuhyun's pictures made sense. As well as, next time you request could you please give the pngs? Because Super Junior has been out for a long time, finding pngs was easy, but for other groups it won't be that easy. As well as please link the page with the palette next time. I was able to find it through the name but linking would be easier. 

I'm sorry this message is so long! I just wanted to say all of that and I hope in final that you like it. Tell me what you think, and hope the paper edges and fulffy snow is nice since it matches the palette. Let me know what you think an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter