Chapter five(Who is she?)

Did I fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Heads up this chapter is mostly going to be Jungkook .Enjoy 

Authors POV 

It's was a week later that Jungkook had confessed to Saeji. The now full blown vampire was almost back to health she had training to do for her powers which was pretty rough for her because she's clumsy as usual."Okay Saeji aim for a place to teleport." Jimin commanded. "Okay" Saeji said with a nod however this wasn't the first time Jimin had to tell her to spot the place to teleport. "Watch out for boxes!" He called. "Huh?" She said looking at Jimin and knocked over the boxes. Jimin face palmed himself and laughed at her clumsiness then helped her up. "Can we work on this tomorrow? " Saeji cried. "Well since we've been at it for four hours so you deserve a break plus I'm tired" Jimin said and teleported to his room. Saeji climbed up the stairs from the training room she never felt so out of breath before by the time she reached the dinning room dinner was already prepared. "Saeji aren't you hungry?" Jungkook asked. "No I'm tired but, save me some for tomorrow!" Saeji passed out on the stairs of how sleepy she was.  

Jungkook POV 

There she goes again always being clumsy. Jimin even told her to take a break after the second hour  but, she insisted on mastering it and she kept repeating. "I'm gonna show Jungkook who's boss in racing " I notice little by little that she's filled with determination I like girls like that. I walked to the stair she was on. "Come on saeji wake up" Jungkook said holding her.  No response. "Jagi wake up~" Jungkook cooed in her ear. "I'm up" Saeji opened her eyes than sat up. "Go to bed" I told her. "Maybe I don't want to! "She pouted and folded her arms. "Fine then" Jungkook picked her up by her waist and carried her upstairs. "I'm not tired" Saeji complained.  "Okay then no blood packs " I shrugged and had my hand on the door. "Wait for it"  I hummed to myself. "I'll go to bed as long as I get my treat." Saeji begged. After that she pushed me out. 

30 minutes later

"Can I have my treat now?" She said holding out her hands. I than handed her a box full of blood packages. "Thank you Kookie" Saeji said kissing my cheek. "Night! " I said kissing her forehead. The night was quiet and peaceful however hyungs wanted to go out I went also since Saeji is sleeping. "Come on kookie the night is going to be gone soon" Jimin stated grabbing my arm. All of us went to our favorite blood bar. This place was hidden from all humans they couldn't find it and they just can't handle the smell of sweet blood. 

No ones POV 

While the princes were enjoying themselves like the  never did before. Back at home it was silent no one spoke everyone was asleep except for the guards. It was quiet  enough for someone to be taken. "I've been watching you grow into a relationship with my Kookie so, let's see how much he cares that you're not here." The girl cooed to saeji  her hair. Than picked her up out of bed and teleported to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter