Fin.

Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You'll never predict what would your test answers be unless it was given to you. Just as how you can't predict what will happen next, unless someone told you beforehand. 

Pedaling fast, as fast as he can. 

Kyuhyun almost trip from his bike because of a tiny rock that his burning wheels had stepped on. His heart stomps fast for some reason, the same reason he had before. Before things go gray and blue, that feeling that brings that indescribable emotion that tingles through every inch of his nerves. 

He's running out of breath when he stepped inside the bus. Catching his breath, he took a deep sigh as he felt the bus move and saw his bike remain stationary in its position. 

Tooking off the lump that has formed around, he diverted his attention to the people inside the bus. 

No signs of her. He lets out a deep sigh.

"Excuse me, are you sitting or not? You're blocking the way," the driver caught his attention and immediately apologized. 

"Sorry, I'm taking the back seat."

Kyuhyun walked towards the corner of the back seat coherently cursing Shim Changmin at the back of his mind.

"She'll be attending her violin class and will be taking that bus! I assure you!" Changmin's voice echoed in his mind. 

"That jerk! Why in the world did I let myself get fooled?" He stomped so hard that it startled the granny sitting on the seat in front of him. Quickly, he apologized. 

This day would be no good, what is he expecting? It's not that he'll see her here and that they'll talk. That way too impossible. 

He lets out an amused chuckle after sinking in what had happened. "Babo, Kyuhyun-ah. I'm such a fool." 

He fixed his eyes on the cold streets of Seoul outside, by the post lights and building designs he could depict that he's too far away from his place. He grinned unknowingly, thinking that he'll go this way too far. 

Kyuhyun hadn't noticed that people are starting to fill the bus full. Students who've just came out of their universities busy chit-chatting about their school works, employees from their work, families who've visited the park nearby, and some young lovers whose enjoying the comforts of their own world. Kyuhyun hadn't noticed a bit of them since he's too busy of his own world and deep thoughts as well. 

"I've never heard someone as good as you in terms of playing violin..." 

Kyuhyun's ears immediately twitched upon hearing the word 'violin', he thoroughly searched the bus but couldn't find to where the voice was coming from. 

He tried to get off his seat but it's too crowded for him to see, gladly, a couple of people had already reached their destination and gets off the bus. 

From then he could clearly see who's speaking. Again, he got it wrong. She's still not there. Hi timidly falls himself back to his seat losing every remaining hope of seeing her. 

"This whole thing's a crap from the very beginning!" He furiously stood up and was about to leave but a sudden force put him back to his seat. 

"What the—" 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please excuse me!" 

Seems like the time on his clock stops clicking and his whole world stops revolving. The loud chattering of the crowd diminishes and all he could hear was the loud beating of his heart.

Sweat starts to form around his temple slowly moving down the sides of his cheek. 

People, once more, starts to fill in the bus. Kyuhyun hadn't noticed several bulky men whose approaching the back part of the bus and making their way to the empty seats. All that he'd noticed was his skin was starting to touch the other person's skin. 

"Can you move a bit!" he heard one of the old man said, drawing the person seated next to him grew closer. 

He intentionally looked to windows and tried to composed himself, "The view's n-nice, this was a good scenery. Oh, look at those flowers," the brows of the granny in front of him raised upon hearing these. She looked outside the window and saw nothing but sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter