Detention

Things I'll Never Say (Revised)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oppa.”

The girl handed a pink envelope to the guy.

He read it and afterwards, he mercilessly tore the letter in front of the girls face.

Jiyeon stood by the door quietly witnessing everything.

MYUNGSOO’S POV

Another day, another love letter. I opened the envelope and pretended to read the content. It’s always been the same so I don’t bother reading letters anymore. By the way, the envelope smelled like strawberries.

But seriously, this not worth my time. Just another average girl confessing her feelings for me. Aww. How sweet.

But still, I admire her bravery. I tore the letter into pieces in front of her cutesy face.

“Well, thank you for the love but I believe you know that you’re not worth my time. Sorry, girl.”

And with that, I showered the pieces of torn paper in front of her.

“You better clean it up. After all, it’s your trash, right?” I commanded her and smirked at her before I left her speechless in the library.

214th girl is REJECTED.

The moment I stepped out of the library, it seemed like I was immediately struck by karma.

I was shocked when a fist landed on my face out of nowhere.

“What the ?!” I snapped, holding my face where the fist landed.

“You really don’t have a heart, you know that?” she told me coldly.

The midget looked at me with disgust.

“And you do?” I shot back.

My last question silenced her. Not long after, she answered.

“O-of course. Of course, I do.” She stiffly answered. “I could be dead by now if I don’t.” She added sarcastically.

“Pardon me, but you’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.”

“Shut up, you mindless hypocrite. What kind of answer is that?” Jiyeon retorted.

She went inside the library.

Damn you, Park Jiyeon.

Well, I guess I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Kim Myungsoo. I have existed for 17 years in this complicated world. I have an older brother that looks a lot like me, well of course, we’re siblings. His name is Kim Sangbum. Commonly known as Kim Bum. Yes, the actor.

I am, as what they call me, The Flaming Dragon of Woorim High School.

Heck, I’m that arrogant.

And to add something to my arrogance, we’re RICH. So many girls are chasing after me like I’m some kind of an idol or something.

I’m not surprised; I know I’m that good-looking. But I don’t budge. I turn them down.

ONE BY ONE. End of quote.

END OF POV

JIYEON’S POV

That damn brat. He’s too arrogant for his own good. Just mercilessly turning girls down.

Particularly the ones that don’t fit his taste. And even tearing off their hard-worked love letters in front of their faces.

Who does he think he is?

Please log in to read the full chapter