First Day Fight

Things I'll Never Say (Revised)
Please log in to read the full chapter

First day of school...

JIYEON’S POV

"Jiyeon-ah... wake up! You're going to be late for school!"

I suddenly woke up because someone is shaking me like crazy.

"What?!" I responded in an annoyed tone.

"Do you want to be late? Come on! I'll head to school first, now hurry up! Arasso?" It was Jiyul.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied groggily

When she fled out of my room, I slept again. I don't care if I'm late... I decided to check my phone and...

WHAT THE HECK?! It's 7: 30!! I've got thirty minutes to prepare! And with that, I dashed out of my room leaving my bed messy. I took a quick bath, changed into my uniform, took some bread from the fridge and dashed out of my house. Of course, with the bread still on my mouth. Damn, I look like a dog.

END OF POV

WOORIM HIGH SCHOOL

"Good morning, everyone!~ What's taking her so long?" Jiyul spoke to herself.

It was the first day of school; of course, there were a lot of students coming inside the campus. Last year, Jiyul and Jiyeon were classmates and this year, they're still classmates together with Yang Yoseob—one of the school’s smarty pants. Well, he happened to pass by Jiyul today.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoseob-ah~" Jiyul greeted happily which startled the guy.

"J..J..Jiyul! Annyeonghaseyo. You can speak to me informally..hehe.." Yoseob said shyly.

"Oh... Okay… We're classmates this first semester right?" It’s their third year in high school.

"Yep. Would you like to go to our homeroom now?" Yoseob asked. He seemed to have recovered from his stuttering earlier.

"I'll go later, I'm still waiting for Jiyeon."

"Oh .. Ghostrider! Uh, Jiyul.. I have to go. See you at the classroom!" once he heard Jiyeon’s name, Yoseob immediately ran for his life. As if he was being chased by tigers or something.

"Geez, why are they all so scared of encountering Jiyeon.. It's not like she's gonna kill them or something." Jiyul said to herself

-BELL RINGS-

"Omo! Forgive me for not waiting for you Jiyeon!" Jiyul said as she began to leave, she wasn't able to wait for Jiyeon because the bell rang already.

Jiyul went to their homeroom.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

Jiyeon ran and ran in the hallway and

THUDDDDD!!!

Jiyeon looked pissed as she stood up and stared at the guy she bumped into with rage. It was the so-called Flaming Dragon of Woorim High School, Kim Myungsoo. He also stared at

Please log in to read the full chapter