Episode One: The Journey

Behind Closed Doors (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior just finished their promotions. Lee Soo Man finally gives them the vacation they deserve after a tiring month promoting their song. Some of them go overseas to enjoy their vacation, and this trio named Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Ryeowook decide to have a fun vacation in Korea instead because why not?

They pack their luggages and put them inside the trunk of a black van. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun get inside the van and Leeteuk closes the trunk. He walks to the driver's seat, starts the engine and closes the door.

"Let's go!" Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Leeteuk cheer as they leave SM Entertainment. Leeteuk drives the black van to their vacation. They turn on the radio and sing random songs out loud. Ryeowook records their journey and said, "We'll have the best holiday ever!"

"Yes!" Kyuhyun cheered and Leeteuk nods. He said, "Let's enjoy!"

"Enjoy what?" Ryeowook asked. Kyuhyun replied, "Our holiday obviously."

The journey takes quite a while and Kyuhyun is the first one to sleep. Ryeowook stares at the window, looking the nature. He slowly yawns and falls asleep after that.

After a while, the van suddenly stops. Leeteuk looks around and tries to start the engine again. He tries again and again but the van won't start. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun wake up from their sleep and ask at the same time, "Why do you stop?"

"The van isn't starting. I think the gas fuel is finished," Leeteuk replied. Kyuhyun asks, "Did you checked it before we left?"

"N-no." Kyuhyun yells in frustration and Ryeowook shouts to calm him down. Ryeowook said, "We just find a shelter to stay for a night. Okay?"

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun look at each other and sigh heavily. They nod and all of them get out from the van. They take their luggages out and walk inside the forest to find shelter to stay for the night. They walk for almost an hour and they stop as they saw a beautiful bungalow at the middle of the forest, circulating it. They walk and they are in awe. The forest surrounds the bungalow and Ryeowook said, "We're so lucky to find this here."

"Let's go. I'm hungry," Kyuhyun replied. They walk up the steps and knocks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter