I Hate That I love You

SiWoo Short Story
#I hate that I love you#
 
I Hate That I Love You.....
Siyeon mutters under her breath as she watches the object of her affection, Jung Eunwoo roam freely in the practice room.No one could hear of course, but it was just something that she had to admit.
 
“Eunwoo unnie who the one that you love the most?” Yewon asked innocently to her overactive unni who seemed to contemplate it for a good minute.
I looked at Yewon, that seem so excited waiting the answer from Eunwoo
 
“Of course it's Kyulkyung~!” She boasted aloud and the Chinese member seemed pleased by the answer resulting in the two of them having a fist bump,Suddenly I felt something stab my heart, it was  the answer she gave.  I felt a hand pat my head and I know who's hand it was without needing to think about it.
 
"I'm okay unni,I'm fine."
.
.
.
 
# Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you #
 
“Siyeon-ah,why don't you try to love someone else?” Im Nayoung's voice was full of concern. She asked this a million times already and the answer still the same every time.
 
"You know I can't.. "
.
.
.
# I hate that I want you.#
 
“Unnie~ let's go out today ...I'll treat you to good ice cream.”
 
This time when I asked her, I sounded like a pathetic kid just to get her attention.
 
"I'm sorry Siyeonie, I have something to do."
 
That's her answer even when I beg her to go. I am pathetic, I know.
 
"Eunwoo..Do you have time today? I want ice cream!  Let's go after we are done with  practice?” I heard Kyulkyung ask. She seemed more comfortable with accepting this time.
 
"Okay sure, I'm free all day!" Eunwoo's reply seemed so happy and care free. The difference between her reply to Kyulkyung and I just made things hurt more.
 
Ah thought she had something to do....
.
.
.
 
#You want her, you need her And I'll never be her#
 
"Have you ever fallen in love?  I'm jealous to all of her friends. They are too close! Kyulkyung is way too flirty"
 
That's what she said to me,the Jung Eunwoo looked at me with those eyes that made me fall into her trap again and again.
"Don't be jealous, you need to be more patient unnie." I scolded her, which just had me sighing.
 
"Patient??? Ahh good answer siyeonie, but no..you're still so young,maybe you don't know what I feel like. I mean it's hard to fall in love with someone that popular."
 
"Yes, I don't know anything at all
I'm just a kid,Just a kid that fell in love ....
That fell in love with you
being to pathetic, siyeon only could mutters it under her breath.