Ché, don't take it serious

When Choi Seung Hyung Buys A Vineyard And Try To Learn Argentinian Spanish Feat Young Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everything will be alright, ché. Don’t you trust me Bae?”

 

Hyunnie’s room. Hyunnie’s room bathroom. And finally hyunnie’s lipstick collection. I was just doing a favour. Hyunnie’s lips were chapped – he didn’t want to talk about the episode that let his pretty lips in such state. Although I’ve got my suspicious.

I took the first lipstick. I opened. A dark kind of burgundy colour. I took the pencil hyunnie gave beforehand to take off a little bit of lipstick. I tremble. I looked at hyunnie’s reflection in the big mirror of his bathroom, he was smiling lurking.

“I do. But last time you did something about it... I was the one who has to cross-dressing!”

 

It was totally true. Last time I help hyung to try new thing I ended up wearing a dress in front of the guys in our old apartment – and the visuals of me wearing a silver dress seemed so good that Ji Yongie and Riri suggested to the director I should wear one on the M/V for “Dirty Cash”.

“Ché, don’t be silly I’d not make mistakes of any kind this time. I promise, bolu”

 

Hyunnie got closer to me, he took off the pencil from my hand and sit down on the marble sink. Then and after a little bit of deliberation hyunnie wiped my lips from any wetness that I could have. After that he smiled tenderly.  

 

“Hyung, are you sure that it’s a word you would use on a daily basis?”

 

I asked while trying to prevent hyunnie to get burn with the freshly-baked brownies we made.  

“I think I’d use on a daily basis”

 

Still focusing on the food in front of him, hyunnie took a step forward and... I slapped his hand. He gave me such cute puppy’s eyes – I wanted to slap myself for being such a... how can he manipulate me like that!?

“It’s not what you think...”

 

Hyunnie said. I laughed, he’s a cutie. A big baby, who needs way too much love – and food and wine and sometimes lots of .

“Everyone’s uses it though”

 

He smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter