set me free

sickening desire

song recommendation: troye sivan - bite

 


hyejin slides her hand up byul’s inner thigh for the nth time, and each time, the latter has to put extra effort in controlling her voice, preventing it from quivering.

hyejin looks up at byul, eats her alive with the stare in her eyes. she doesn’t make it easier for the older girl when she bites down her lip, or the tip of her tongue.

 

byul tries to look away, trains her mind to not make eye contact with the younger rapper, to not gaze at her lips as thirst burns the insides of her chest; but every time, she finds herself trapped in the orange-haired's aura, orbiting around her like the moon is confined to the earth.

 

hyejin’s hand is soft, unlike the sharpness of her nails that have scratched moonbyul’s thighs several times. it happened during rehearsals, when they were being playful, and hyejin accidentally ran her nails up byul’s sensitive skin. the older girl had to bite down the inside of her cheek to hold back a moan, that of pain, or of desire, she didn’t know.


 

hyejin’s smell is intoxicating, and moonbyul finds herself high on the vanilla scent, mixed with sweat. she stares a bit longer than planned when a drop of sweat travels down the younger’s neck. she swallows hard, and repeats the lyrics of her rap in her head, like a mantra, to distract herself from the hankering that haunts her mind.


 

hyejin plops herself in the backseat of the van, next to byul. solar has called shotgun. wheein was fast asleep in the middle seats. her short wavy hair smells of lemon and lavender, and byul finds herself drowning in the girl’s perfumes again.


 

the van is dim, absolute darkness washes over it as it rolls through the endless number of tunnels on the way home. moonbyul feels her heart skip beats when hyejin leans onto her, their bodies pressed, warm against each other, and it sends shivers down the older’s spine.


 

she gets hypnotized by the sound of hyejin’s breath, the way her chest goes up and down as she snuggles closer to her. it happens fast, without any thoughts put into it, “hyejin,” she breathes, and the girl looks up, her eyes heavy, the street lights gently illuminating her face.


 

thirst is setting byul on fire, although she is drunk in love. her mind shuts down as she leans in. she needs to feed the lust burning up her insides.


hyejin’s lips are plump, soft, and hot against moonbyul’s. she moves her lips in a slow trance, and so does hyejin. she presses further against the older girl, parts her lips when byul runs her tongue over them, tasting her strawberry chapstick, and they melt.