II. HOME ♡

HOME ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for any grammatical errors.

Presenting: my delulu mind.

Enjoy.

And it's, indeed, a good night for them.

 

 

 

 

 

Wanna know why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After waking up from Jiyong's laugh and seeing those silly headlines again, she tried to go back to sleep because she's kind of tired.

But her mind didn't let her.

 

 

 

 

 

Instead, she thought of her relationship with Jiyong.

Her relationship with the GDRAGON is a ROD kind of relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A ride or die.

 

 

 

 

 

Some people always think that SNSD's leader and BIGBANG's leader are impossible to date.

To fall in love.

 

 

 

 

 

Because they think she isn't his type.

 

 

Because they think he isn't good for her.

 

 

Or just because, they think it's purely impossible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But guess what?

Yall are wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are so much inlove, actually.

 

 

 

 

To the point they couldn't resist to make such coincidences on instagram.

It's like one of their ways of showing love to each other, or they do it because they miss each other.

Like the latest one, when GD was in Paris for Chanel event and PMO exhibit.

Taeyeon miss him that time. And she made sure he knows.

 

 

 

How?

 

 

 

It maybe, a day after GD went to Paris, when she danced to Twice's TT.

Or it maybe when she wore the I♥PARIS sweater with a pink jacket which matches GD's clothes during the PMO exhibit.

 

 

 

 

 

Because she misses him, and she can't wait to see him.

 

 

 

 

 

Her wish came true.. tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Out of the blue, Taeyeon opened her eyes, and said, 'I love you' to Jiyong.

 

 

 

She meant every word she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he knows.

 

 

 

 

 

He was taken aback with her words.

Her words that melts him, words that speaks sincerity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stared at her. He, too, suddenly thought of the time when they started their relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

Taeyeon was introduced to him by a friend.

A friend named Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany is pretty close to some of Jiyong's friends.

It maybe Teddy or some of Jiyong's girl friends.

When he met Tiffany at Teddy's party, he just asked her about how SNSD was.

And there, Tiffany dropped the words, 'As for Kim Taeyeon, the leader..'

 

 

 

 

He had heard about her dating scandal before, so he asked Tiffany how she was. Out of curiousity.

Or maybe because he knows how it feels like to be in a dating scandal? Or should we say scandalssS?

 

 

 

 

As Taengoo's bestfriend, she wants to protect her privacy and didn't give him much details.

Nonetheless, just told him she's okay.

Jiyong let it pass and just enjoyed the party. Like he didn't care because it wasn't his business.

 

 

 

 

 

But, destiny wanted to play a game.

 

 

 

Thank God for BIGBANG and SNSD comebacks.

They met. On music programs, and backstages.

It wasn't easy for Taeyeon.

She had always admired the GDRAGON of BIGBANG since their debut days.

So she would blush when he passes by her, or greet her in hallways, or talk to her for some moment.

She would always take glances or may stare at him whenever they perform.

I mean who wouldn't? It's the GDRAGON afterall.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong had noticed this.

He always knew he has that kind of charm in him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter