Fin

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Siyeon-ah.”

Siyeon absentmindedly opened when someone feed her, eyes fixed on her phone screen. She gritted her teeth for while and munch the food in . She is trying hard to beat the big monster on her games.

“Hey, you already play that games for 4 hours straight. Put your phone away and eat properly.”

She heard that familiar voice, without even looking she know who it is. Siyeon shook her head and keep playing games on her phone.

“You haven’t eat you dinner yet, Siyeon-ah.”

Siyeon sigh and she nods her head, not denying the fact she haven’t touch her dinner yet. She supposed to eat them 2 hours ago, but nevermind she is not hungry anyway and this game is more important for her.

“Siyeon-ah…”

“Unnie, I’ll eat them later. I promise.” She said.

“When ?”

“After I beat this big fatty monster !” She gritted her teeth and pounced her finger through that flat screen.

Minkyung can’t help but chuckles at Siyeon’s word, she put down the plate on her hand and placed it on the table. She move closer to the younger girl and casually put her head on the younger girl shoulder, eventhough she need to bend down a bit to reach it because actually she is taller than her. She took a glance at the younger girl face who is focusing on her game, the furrowed eye brows and lips curved .

“Seems like that will be hard.” She commented and Siyeon nods her head vigorously.

“I know right, if it’s easy I already finished my dinner.”

“What an excuse.”

Siyeon laughs at Minkyung’s remarks.

“I’m sorry, Unnie. I’m the hero in this game, so I need to save my people from that big fatty monster.”

Minkyung just smiling and she move away from Siyeon’s shoulder and she grab the plate that she used to feed Siyeon earlier. Without words, she just sit down beside Siyeon. She stares at the younger girl for a while before she decided to feed Siyeon again. 

“Let me feed you. So you can continue your game.”

“Thankyou!”

***

Siyeon rushly coming out from bathroom, already in her uniform and her light make up. Minkyung just stares at that girl who is running back and forth to grab her bag then her jacket.

“Your lunchbox.” She called the younger girl who is busy wearing her jacket, Siyeon flashes her a small smile and put the lunchbox in her bag.

“Thanks.”

Siyeon bid her a goodbye and walks fastly to open the door, but she stopped and turn her body. She felt strange, like she forgot about something and Minkyung just laughs at her.

“Shi-“

“Phone ?” Minkyung ask, Siyeon nods fastly .

The youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter