Special Date

YEO ONE AND ONLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Holla! Curious where did the description came from? Here it comes~

 

 

           

 

  

   After three years of dating, the day that Changgu feared the most had finally came - Jennie had to return to New Zealand due some errands that she needed to finish. Sure she used to go there before, but it was way too differen, because this time, she would go for a month.

  One freaking month!

 Changgu could not live without her even a day and she expected him to survive for a month? He probably died before she ever come back. It was hard when the only reason why he breathed in this world was her and she was going to leave him. His days would never be fun if he could not see her face and her beautiful eyes, the one that made him fall for her at the first sight.

  The night before she fly to New Zealand, they decided that she should spend her night at Changgu's house, which probably could be called as her house too since he lives alone. Her things were packed already and since her parents were in New Zealand already, she brought everything to his home, to make it easier for him to send her to the airport. Changgu insisted to send her, even if she refused bc it will burdening her boyfriend more. She just thought about taking a taxy only but him with his excuse, he said that he needed time release his longing by spending more time with her, and hugging her all night.

 Yeah right, hugging her all night?

  His lips curved into a mischievous smile when he saw her figure, recently showered and smelled very nice, sat on the bed. Her body was covered by a bathrobe only. Him, who was lying on the bed rolled closer to her and wrapped his well-built arm around her waist from her back. "You smelt very nice, babe." he whispered, slowly moved his lips to her ear and seductively smiled. "And did I mention, y too?" soft whisper blown straight to her earlobe.

 Soft chuckles escaped from Jennie's mouth as she turned, pecking his lips playfully. "Changgu, my dearest boyfriend, not tonight." She shook her head. "I have a flight to catch tomorrow and I don't wanna be late. You know what I mean." her eyes beautifully glared him, hoping that he would understand, but she could not resist the fact that her inner thought wanted it- 

  Alright, stop it.

  Changgu pouted. "But I will miss you babe-"

  "Of course you will." she retorted. "But that doesn't mean that we need that-" her palm was brought to his cheeks, squishing it. "It will tiring me up and that'll make me late tomorrow."

  Ignoring her words, Changgu slowly brought his hand to remove her wet hair from his favorite spot - her milky white neck - and started to showered it with butterfly kisses.

"If that so-" he said between the kisses. 

  She held her breath, stopping herself from laughing. It was tickle!

"Why don't-" his kiss landed on her neck, gently it.

  Jennie accidentally yelped in surprise. He was seriously getting on her nerve when the kisses slowly reached the back of her ears.

  She could feel it, he was smirking on her bare skin. " I'll make you agree-" he breathed out. "Babe." and he her earlobe, making her moaned in surprise, again.

  "S-stop it you idiot." she let out a shaky breath. "I'm not going to be late tomorrow." Her hand was about to push him away when he suddenly grabbed it, and pecked her lips.

  He grinned. "I love you babe." he released the grab, suddenly climbed down from the bed and ran to her front.

  "What are you doing?" she asked, frowning when he stood in front of her. It was slightly unusual for him to stand like that without doing anything. "Changgu-"

  "You know I love you right?" he asked.

  Knowing nothing about what played in his mind, she just nodded willingly and smiled. "Of course I do know that and I lo- yah!" she was shocked the moment he carried her in bridal style to the bed by out of sudden, without any chance to process what he was doing. She did not even had time to struggle because the moment her brain worked again, she was already on the bed, with Changgu was on the top of her, smiling mischievously.

  "I promise I will be gentle." he said, half-whispering. 

  Jennie shook her head. "No."

  "Babe, I will badly miss you later." he pouted, but still in a seductive way. 

  "Still no." She refused.

  He did not answer her instead, he tilted his head, smirking as he pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her at a slow pace. His elbows both on the bed to support his body when his palm cupped both of her cheeks, still kissing her. The kiss slowly get heated when he gently her lower lips, asking for entrance. Her lips parted a bit by the sudden action and without wasting any chance, be entered his tongue into and began to taste it, the sweet and warm cavern.

  "Mmhn.." She moaned softly between the kiss. Her hand, without even need to think wrapped around his waist, lessening their body's distance.

  He gently her lower lips before releasing the tender lips. His eyes trailed at the mess that he just created, the abused lips that had swollen because of the kiss and her bathrobe slightly revealed her milky white skin. He could not lie - adrenaline had started to work in his body watching how y she was. A small smirk tucked on his lips. "Still no?" he asked, seductively.

  Ugh, Damn you Yeo Changgu.

  "Damn yes now!"

 

❤❤❤

 

  "Damn you, Changgu!" Jennie cursed as she rushed herself to the bathroom, without even thought about collecting her scattered clothes on the floor. She knew this would happen, and everything was Changgu's fault! She should not agree with him last night.

  Her flight was scheduled at 10.30 a.m but the moment she peeled her eyes open, it was 9.00 a.m already! One hour and a half was not enough for her, and him as well to get ready. That was why she did not even bother to wake Changgu - who had his arm securely wrapped around her waist- and ran to the bathroom.

  Changgu whom his sleep was stirred by her sudden movement, groaned. He tried to seek the warmness but he found none, only an empty side that he felt. He slowly lifted his eyelids and found Jennie was no longer on his side. "Babe?" he called, groggily. That was when he heard shower sounds which had made him grinned. "Babe, I wanna join you to take shower!"

  "No! Stay on your bed, Changgu. I don't want anything to happen!" Jennie yelled from the bathroom, which had earned a big laugh from the guy. 

  "Alright alright." he could not stop laughing. "Don't shower too long babe. I will miss you." and he laughed again. 

  Jennie could just snort in the bathroom since she could not kill him.

  A few minutes later, she finally finished her bath and walked out from the bathroom, only to find a hot piece of creature, lying ily on the bed. He had his lower body covered with a pants but his upper body- she wanted to curse him for having such a beautiful body.

  Jennie avoided her eyes from looking at those perfectly built abs and straight to the wardrobe, finding any cloth to wear. She did not want her body and hormones to start working again. Seriously, his body was no joke! 

 Alright, go back to your sense Jennie.

The moment she found the perfect pairing of outfit to wear, she felt a pair of arm wrapped around her waist warmly. A small smile tucked on her lips, knowing there was only a human who love to do that - Changgu. His head leaned weakly against her neck, closing his eyes. For a few moments, she felt her heart slowly getting weaker to leave him. 

  "Babe.." he breathed against her neck. "Do you really have to go, and leave me?"

 Her gaze softened. Slowly, she turned her body to face him. She brought her palm to cup his cheeks as a small smile tucked on her lips. "Changgu.." he called. "I don't think I need to repeat what I said before. Its just for a month. Endure with it okay?"

  Changgu pouted. "But a day without you is like a year!" he whined. He could not stay alive without her even a minute because she was his oxygen and how did she expect him to endure it for a freaking month? 

  "Yeah yeah, okay my boyfriend." she laughed. "Now why don't you go and take your bath because I'm late already?" She pushed his body to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter