A New Friend

UNDER THE LOVE RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06.01 am …

It’s raining! it’s still raining! It has been raining for all night and it wasn’t something unordinary! Moreover people in this little town were accustomed with this fact! It was something like daily routine.

The sky was full of multicolored clouds. Easily it could be seen from orange to purple shades from pink to yellow and blue to red. It was a real palette.

The rain was gently tapping and touching the ground. Softly, knocking the outer sides of the windows.  Usually  it rains calmly and peacefully but today was an exception.

“Woah look at these clouds” Jisoo whispered while preparing his morning coffee.

He was working as chauffeur so it was required from him to be 100% sober. The svelte man didn’t like his work but had no choice. He had to take after his son whose name was Chanwoo.

 Chanwoo was going to one of the most prestigious high schools in the province consequently his father must work hard to be able to pay all his needs.

Jisoo wanted his son to become a doctor. To save lives. He didn’t want his son to have a hard life like him. Because of this the young father gave everything to raise him properly.

The lad drank the last drops of his morning coffee this implies that it was time to wake up his chanu. The man headed to his son’s room. He knocked  one-two times However there wasn’t any respond. Accordingly the father opened the door as quiet as possible.

The view wasn’t shocking at all. Chanwoo was sitting on his desk buried with tones of books. It seemed the clever boy was studying very hard. Jisoo knew his son didn’t sleep all night. His son’s eyes were extremely swollen, his face was super red and his throat was dry.

“Ggo good morning father”  Chanu utterd, at least he tried. It was that quiet in that case it was almost impossible to hear him.

"You didn’t sleep all night again did you ??"

"Dad I had to study for today’s exam!!  Teacher said that if I want to keep my position as number  1 in class I have to study even more!"

"Aigoo didn’t I tell you that your health is the most important thing ???"

“Would your teacher pay the medicines if you get sick ?!” this time Jisoo’s tone was serious and manly.

“It won’t hurt if you are number 2” suddenly the young man’s voice changed a bit softer

"Daaad!!! Please…"

"Okay but this time was last. From now on I will sleep with you!"

Chanwoo even didn’t hear his father’s last sentence. He was too tired to function right.

“Come and have a breakfast, you’ll be late if you don’t move.” The tall man said it loudly while leaving the room and closed the door.

The smart boy tried to stand up from his desk in spite of his aim his chest was heavy for his legs. It took him a while to get conscious.

Chanwoo brushed his teeth, washed his face, put his fresh uniform, applied wax on his hair in order to look attractive and headed toward kitchen afterwards, where his father was waiting for him.

“What are your plans for today?” the young boy asked his father while sitting on the table to feed himself.

"Today I’m very busy Chanwuya don’t ask me if I can take you from school because I can’t!"

"But why?? You know I have to wait for the bus a whole hour… I hate it!!!" Chanwoo’s tone was full of anger.

“Aishh kid calm down, I don’t have any choice. Today my boss’ son is coming from America and I have to take him from the airport. Maybe in that case I must spend the night there”  The carrying father was explaining while eating with his son as fast as he can.

"I hate when you spend the night there!  By the way I didn’t know that your boss has a son. I wonder who is that bastard? I bet his face is the ugliest thing ever!"

"Hey don’t talk like this! Come on I’m leaving if you don’t hurry you’ll be late for you exam."

"I’m coming! Daaaaaad, at least drop me to the station." The cute boy was begging like a little puppy.

The amazed father didn’t have any other choice as a result he started laughing because he knew he couldn’t resist to his son’s sweetness.

"Huh, you little brat I’ll drop you to the school but don’t want any more thing from me!"

Chanwoo’s reaction was more than satisfied.

"I won’t daddy! Let’s go."

On the whole the lad knew his father’s heart very well, maybe Jisoo seemed as rough and manly but his heart was the softest thing ever.

Chanwoo  knew that whenever he needed something his father would do everything to give it to him. The youthful boy never wanted something more than his father’s happiness and health. The lad always wanted to make his father proud! That’s the reason behind his hard working. His father does everything for him and he does everything for his father! This was integral part of their lives.

   12.31 pm

"Come on students, the time is over! Everyone put down your pens and hand over your tests! “Therefore The exam was over even though Chanwoo carefully was checking his test again and again. Maybe for 5 times already. The strict kid didn’t want to allow even a mistake."

Half an hour later…

For the most part Chanwoo was sitting on one of the benches in front of the school and waiting for the bus to come while watching how other kids’ parents coming with their fancy cars to pick up their children.

On the contrary the rain was heavy today! It was impossible to take the path by feet. It would take him hours to go back home in fact Chanwoo lived out of the province.

“Hey Chanwoo!!” a voice behind him was familiar. It was Yunhyeong.  He was best and only friend of chanwoo.

Usually the smart kid doesn’t have many friends after all most of the kids were rich but Yoyo wasn’t like them. Yunhyeong’s family was also poor and they either didn’t have a fancy car maybe that was the reason why they were besties. Under these circumstances they were understanding each other very well!

“What did take you so much to come ?”  It could be detected a curiosity on chanwoo’s voice

"I’ve been in dressing room. We had physical education and played soccer so I was changing my clothes." Whenever “the less high guy” talked to chanwoo he always had this polite smile on his beautiful face.

"I see." Chanwoo replied with frowning expression.

"How much have you been waiting for the bus Chanwuya ?"

"So much! It’s been more than half an hour… I guess today it’ll come late again. If only this stupid rain wasn’t pouring I would’ve been happier."

Surely Yunhyeong sat next to chanwoo and covered his friend’s head with his jacket to prevent his dear friend from soaking.

The elder’s eyes were smiling very brightly! They were looking into chanwoo’s ones. He was more than pleased to help his best friend.

"HEYY!!! It wasn’t needed, you better cove....r yo…"

He was interrupted by the elder.

"Shh…be quiet! The other students still have exams." Furthermore the handsome boy put his finger to chanwoo’s lips to make the younger one shut.

The cute boy was shocked and confused. He couldn’t do much but only nodded. His puffy cheeks were red but it wasn’t sure whether the rain caused this redness or the tension of his friend.

They waited like this another ten minutes covered with yunhyeong’s jacket under the heavy rain. all of a sudden  this image was cut by a voice which was coming from a car right behind them.

"Yoyo!!!! Come on let’s  get into the car before you get soaked even more."

It was Rose. She was Yunhyeong’s new girlfriend. She was talented and beautiful. Her family was well known doctors on the province.

"Oh hello Rose! Didn’t you have classes today ?" Yunhyeong knew that his friend didn’t like Rose either way Rose didn’t like Chanwoo.

"Nope. It was too boring in class today so I decided to have a shopping with my girls."

"Oh I see." The fit boy was still sitting on the bench with his Chanwoo.

"Yunhyeong won’t you come? You wanna break my heart?" Rose was one of the most beautiful girls in the city and school. She had multiple talent like dancing, singing, drawing and a lot more. The pretty girl had tones of fans but it wasn’t sure why she chose the poor boy Yunhyeong as her boyfriend.After all there were thousands of rich guys who were waiting for her.

"Rose do you have a free seat for Chanwoo ?"

"No I don’t! You can see that there’s only one free seat in the car. I’m sorry Chanwoo I really wanted to take you as well but …maybe next time." It was clear that she said it Ironically.

The elder boy wasn’t sure what to do. It was obvious that Rose didn’t want to pick Chanwoo on her car.

In the other hand Chanwoo was crushed! He knew that his friend wanted to leave with this silly girl. He knew that yunhyeong wouldn’t stay with him. He knew that he loved Rose more than him. He knew that his friend changed a lot since he met this stupid rich lady.

As follows the anger was boiling inside the tall guy.He wanted to scream and shout and blow up this dumb car together with the people on it. But couldn’t do it. The cute boy just put a fake smile and said:

“It’s okay my friend just go! The bus must arrive at any moment!” His face was smiling but his heart was crying a river. He felt cheated. He felt betrayed. But couldn’t do anything.

“But – bbu...t“ Yoyo didn’t want to leave his friend alone. The fabulous boy knew it was a mistake but in the same way he couldn’t refuse to the girl who loved.

“I said it’s okay Yunhyeong!!! Now leave!” Chanwoo’s tone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter