Order

Quiet Tears

 

After school, around 6pm, you walked out of the school gates slowly, looking at the books on your hands. 

You saw Myungsoo waiting for you there and walked to him. 

"You wanna go to that bento store to eat dinner?" He asked you and took the books out of your hands. 

"Okay..." you bluntly said. You didn't really hear what he said, but what you heard was, 

"You wanna go eat lunch?" so you just said 'yes'. 

 

♣♣

 

You followed Myungsoo behind and thought about you and L.Joe being bio partners. Which was, of course, 

THE WORST NIGHTMARE. 

You just held on to Myungsoo's sleeve and followed him. 

You got back to your senses and looked around. 

*Wait.... where are we..* You looked at the shops around. 

Soon after, you were lead to "ahjumma's bento". 

*Wait.. what are we doing here?* 

"Myungsoo-yah, what are we doing here? In front of this.... bento store?" You asked and tugged at his sleeve. 

"I thought wanted to go here?" He asked you back. 

"I thought we were gonna eat dinner." You tilted your head and raised an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes. 

"We ARE going to eat dinner HERE. You agreed to it. Don't you remember? Or you lost your soul?" He patted your head.

"But-" you didn't bother to finish your sentence. And it was also a fact that you LOVED bento. You sighed. 

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Okay with that?" 

You nodded your head in response. 

"BUT, on one condition. Order for me." You pointed one finger out.

Myungsoo sighed. "Arasso arasso, now go in, and find a sit."

He offered you to go in first, but you shook your head.

"You go in first."

Myungsoo gave you a weird look. 

"Ladies-" you cut him off. "Just go in." Myungsoo sighed once again.

"All right."

*She's acting weird. First her being so blur, second, setting conditions. Third, she not listening to me. Aigoo...* he thought and shook his head. 

He walked in and you followed him behind cautiously, being careful with every step you take.

You peeked at the counter to see if L.Joe was working now, and yes, he was.

He was taking orders and flirting at the other girls taking orders.

"Ewww..." you watched him and showed a disgusted face.

"~~~~-ah, the usual order?" Myungsoo asked while his eyes were fixed on the menu.

"Huh? Oh.." You told him your order, the same that you ordered the day before.

"Wait for me, okay?" Myungso told you.

You nodded with a smile.

 

[Author's POV]

Myungsoo went to order at the counter, where L.Joe was standing.

"Order?" L.Joe asked Myungsoo, not looking up from the screen. 

"One [your order] and one [his order]." Myungsoo told L.Joe.

When L.Joe heard your order, he looked up to see Myungsoo and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you're ordering [your order]? It's quite rare here. In fact, only one person orders it here." L.Joe told Myungsoo.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows in amusement.

He glanced at you, who was hiding your face behind your book.

L.Joe followed Myungsoo's action and when he saw you, he smirked.

"Okay, ONE [your order] AND ONE [Myungsoo's order] !! ASAP!" L.Joe shouted to the kitchen.

"That would be... 12,000 won please. We'll be delivering your order to you table." L.Joe stated.

Myungsoo gave the money, but before he could go back, L.Joe called him back.

"Yo buddy, give this to the girl. I owe her." L.Joe handed Myungsoo a strawberry lollipop.

Myungsoo took the lollipop and raised an eyebrow.

"You owe her??? What does that suppose to mean?" He glared at L.Joe.

"If you're her boyfriend, it's none of your business. So you don't have to know." L.Joe smirked.

"Now do you mind if you go back to your seat? Thank you very much."

Myungsoo glared at L.Joe once again before going back to his seat.

 

[Your POV]

Myungsoo walked back to our your table and gave you the strawberry lollipop.

"What's this?" You took the lollipop and studied it.

"That guy over there said he owed you. I don't know what though." He said sarcastically.

You blushed and looked over at L.Joe.

But before you could, Myungsoo asked you.

"Any relationship with that guy you care to tell me?" He asked you in a threatening voice.

You gulped and shook your head slowly. "Later." And you hid your face behind your bio book.

You heard Myungsoo sigh.

"Aigoo ~~~~. I'm the only guy in your life, arachi?" You heard him ask you.

"Neh!" You said in a cheerful fake voice. 

 


YO!! Subscribers~ hello^^ Thanks to all my subbies! It's a short update, sorry :| I should have done more -___-"" Anyway, YAY! L.JOE! HEHHEHE ^^
 

 

Myungsoo and L.Joe are... obviously.. gonna be rivals in here [spoiler], but in real life, THEIR REALLY CLOSE XD I LITERALLY JUMPED AROUND MY ROOM WHEN I SAW THIS PIC XDXD 

     

 

Some extra stuff ^^