Final

One More

lol idk ://


 

“Ughhhhh, the hell is up with you?” Taemin asked, half-tugging on Jonghyun’s arm.

“! That hurt. Also, that’s not gonna convince me you do realize.”

“Jong-ahh, please the album is almost finalized, and I know with your talent we wouldn’t even need to adjust it, it’d be perfect the way it issss.”

“You lie.”

“Uh uh, never hyung!” Taemin pouted, tugging on the older’s arm again.

“J- Just let go of me first-” Jonghyun shook his arm, wiggling it out of Taemin’s clutch. Taemin sighed and leaned impossibly close to the other.

“Jonghyun-ah~~” Taemin sang quietly, placing a light hand on Jonghyun’s shoulder, leaning a bit closer.

“Won’t you help your baby out?” Taemin pouted again, batting his eyelashes.

“You won’t win over my songs by wooing me.” Jonghyun calmly stated, eyes never leaving the maknae’s.

Just then an idea popped into Taemin’s head, a rather obvious one, and one he probably should have just started with. But no, he was hoping for once he wouldn’t have to resort to ual persuasion- not that he minded of course.

“Oh? Well fine then, I guess begging isn’t your thing...which is weird, because it sure is in bed!” Taemin mocked, leaning to probably whisper in his ear, however instead of whispering he huffed a hot breath onto the shell, making Jonghyun flinch in his light embrace. But before Jonghyun could utter a word or sound of protest, Taemin’s teeth had latched to the cartilage and they nipped lightly, making a small sound come from the former.

“Taemin-” Jonghyun tried, pushing him back. “I just, it’s not that I don’t want to give you a song, hell, I’d give you them all if I could, it’s just- I want you to do that for yourself, grow baby? Improve?” Jonghyun hummed at the end and Taemin calmed down a bit, on the outside at least.

“Look, I’ll only help you if you put in the effo-” Jonghyun tried to say, but was interrupted once again by soft lips against his, moving shyly. Taemin hummed into to simply chaste kiss and somehow Jonghyun found it in him to push Taemin away for the second time. “Taemin!” the older whined and Taemin gave him a bashful look. “Look it’s not that I don’t think you put in enough effort, I just I want you to be your own person, okay?” Jonghyun finished with a sigh.

“Jonghyun.” Taemin said. “Can you shut up?”

“Huh?” Jonghyun tried for the third and probably last time. He let his guard down when Taemin pushed just a bit deeper into his mouth.

Taemin repeatedly smashed his lips against Jonghyun’s and paid no attention to the shock of the latter. He moved his lips fiercely, daringly against Jonghyun’s and didn’t mind the clashing of teeth in between them, at least not right now, because right now he was..what was he doing? Ah yes, he was begging Jonghyun for one of his famous, sought after songs to slap into his upcoming album. He was..he was going to make Jonghyun weak in the knees- first of all.

A moan leaked from Taemin’s mouth and something inside him stopped caring about the damn song, started caring about the softness of his hyung’s lips, and how although they had done this a thousand times before, it still felt like new, and in no time they were struggling to breathe.

“Hmm, calm down.” Jonghyun struggled to say between heated smacks, pulling back and holding Taemin by his arms.

By now Taemin knew he had made a big mistake; thinking he would be able to woo Jonghyun over with hot kisses and tantalizing touches was entirely his ego’s fault, and yet he didn’t care as he leaned back in and captured Jonghyun’s lips once again.

When Taemin finally pulled away with a wanton whine, Jonghyun was already trying to move his mouth closer to the other’s.

“How about now?” Taemin asked with rosy cheeks.

“Composing or lyrics, choose one only.” Jonghyun said, a little out of breath.

“B- but hyung! That’s not fair, I need help with both!”

Jonghyun remained silent- again, not that good of a move.

Taemin wrapped a hand behind Jonghyun’s neck and pressed his lips to the older’s again. This time Jonghyun gripped the maknae’s shirt in desperation.

“Please.” Taemin whispered, he looked at Jonghyun through his raven hair and stared at him with dark, hooded eyes, hoping the other would finally break. With his hand still wrapped around Jonghyun’s head, he pulled him in again, this time a little more gentle, a little more inviting, and definitely softer.

“Mmmf, just- one more..” Jonghyun whispered on Taemin’s mouth.

Taemin let out a hot breath. “Huh?” He breathed. “What was that?” His lips barely brushing against the older’s in that teasing manner they both hated and loved.

“God just, kiss me again.” Jonghyun admitted as his hands cupped Taemin’s face. Taemin gave in without protest but pulled away almost instantly. He was sure he heard a pained groan from Jonghyun and smiled a little.

“Just one more.” Jonghyun repeated and Taemin gave in once more, his teeth pulling Jonghyun’s plush bottom lip in.

Screw “Composing or lyrics” Taemin was getting the whole song.


ehh??