1. You Seem so Comfortable There

What Are You? Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter
I'm late for like 2 days from the very start but still, we're in the month! So, HAPPY NICHKHUN DAY everyone!! Please enjoy! p/s: not proofread. LOL! “Do you even know that this picture can win an award?”   I look at the young giant beside me with incredulous expression. “What the hell are you talking about?”   The picture is simply a simple at the park with kids playing around and some of them with their parent queueing at the ice-cream stall to buy the ever exciting kids their favourite ice-cream. I stare at the picture and this is nothing but a pleasant view of a nice evening.   Chansung, this huge giant with adorable face is now actually invading my personal space at my apartment looking through the pictures I’ve taken yesterday. “No, this is a pleasant view, hyung, should be sent to the gallery of yours,” he says making me roll my eyes.   “I have that kind of view for at the gallery for like hundreds already,” annoyance is all over my voice. I put the picture back on the table and scroll more on the pictures taken yesterday on my pad before I print them. I need to choose pictures to put at the gallery.   “Hyung,” I look up at the now glimmering eyes of Chansung. Cocking my eyebrow, I shoot him the question look. “Let’s get some ice cream,” I am going to be pissed off if this giant won’t stop pestering me but I have my weapon.   “No,” oh, look at that pout. So annoyingly adorable. “But I have ice cream in the freezer, just take it from there, I prepare it for you though,” the pout changes abruptly to a very blinding grin. Chansung happily skips to the freezer to get his ice cream. I bought him one gallon of ice cream, mind you. Chuckling to myself, I continue scrolling more pictures to choose. Basically, the park that I went yesterday evening was at least preferable place to have a good time with families and do some picnics with friends. That was the second time I’ve been there. The scenery was perfectly nice.   “Hyung, why there is no chocolate flavour? Is this only vanilla?” Chansung is going to be the death of me someday with his big tummy and appetite. “Just eat what is available for you! Or simply get lost from here, I would appreciate that,” he comes back with a big pout and the tub of ice cream with him. “How dare you shooed me away like that, I’m gonna tell auntie for this!” this boy is sulky as hell.   Chansung and I are cousins and he basically live in the apartment one level below me but he’s always crashing my place for food. This brat. “You want to confide me on Mom? Please do so, I will banish all of your food at my house,” my answer is monotonous. Chansung pouts even more yet he shut his mouth off and shove full spoon of Vanilla ice cream inside his mouth. Serve you. Try to tell me on Mom. It’s not that I care much. Mom will still favour me.   “You’re the jerkiest of all,” Chansung says sulkily. I shrug my shoulder dismissing his retorts. At the moment, I take a look again at the picture on the table. Picks it up and stare at the harmonious picture. As I stare at the picture, something or precisely someone in the picture caught my attention. In that picture, that fellow was lining up at the ice-cream stall. His face show all excitement as if the ice-cream is his life saviour. So cute. An adult alone getting excited over an ice-cream. How adorable this person is. I remembered when I took stroll at the park. This person and his adorable personality.   “Why are you grinning like an idiot that you are, hyung?” Chansung voice pulls me back to reality. I roll my eyes and reply with a short nothing. I take my planner and put the picture in between pages. Chansung looks at me with quirk eyebrow. I shot him the look of ‘don’t ask’ and he shut his brain out.   “So, when is your flight to Jeju?” Chansung questions. I stare at him for a minute. “Tomorrow, 5pm,” I answer him, short. “You’re not getting ready?” he asks me again. This nosy brat. “I’m not like you, I have already packed my things before you even come here, invading my personal space,” I deadpan him. The brat snorts at my answer. I stop scrolling for picture and smirk at my giant cousin.   “What?” he raises an eye brow towards my direction and I walk to him. Snatching the spoon full with ice-cream and shove it in my mouth feels heavenly cold and nice. Chansung gasps at my action and shoot me daggers. I laugh at him as we play catch with the ice cream tube still in his arms.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

            “Ladies and gentlemen, we will be taking off shortly. Please make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened. Thank you,” I put the book I’m reading to the pocket of the seat and fasten my seatbelt, getting ready for the flight.   “Excuse me, sorry,” I look up and see a lad coming to my side and take a seat beside me as he walk passed me. I smile at him and receive the same from him. From the side, I can see he fastens his seatbelt and lean on his seat. However, this person seems so familiar. Have I ever meet him before?   “May I have your attention, please?” the aircraft stewardess announce once the plane take off. “The fasten seat belt is now off. However, we would recom
Please log in to read the full chapter