Desiderium

Ya'aburnee
Desiderium.
"the corner of my memory, a brown piano settled on one side."
 
Act I, scene I
Their story starts like a play, a single spotlight on the him. He faces a piano at the center of the stage. It is brown, with keys missing, and scorch marks marring the pristine coat of varnish. I did that, he thinks absentmindedly, slim fingers caressing the broken and cracked pieces. He presses a black key, and as if like magic the world spins, a mryiad of colors and a hurricane of people. 
 
And suddenly, she appears at the edge of the stage. His heart jumps to his throat, an intense warmth blazing a path up his chest. She looks immaculate, in her crisp dark clothes draping loosely on her body. He realizes with a jolt, this was how she looked like when they first met. The heat on his chest amplifies a thousand more degrees, because he knows - by god, he swears, he will ruin her like he did his piano. He will watch her burn, like he watched his childhood piano burn.
 
And he cries out her name, only her name, because she bursts into flames right before his eyes once more. And, oh god, she looks at him with unadulterated adoration even as fire and consumes her very being. It is  a memory that loops, and loops, and loops on the top of his head. 
 
Never ending.
 
"Don't go," he breathes, a silent wish whisked away by a light breeze. But it is too late. His face crumples, a high keen sound whistling past his gritted teeth. He keels, the warmth vanishing from his chest, leaving an icy cold in its wake.
 
"I need you," He croaks, voice cracking with the weight of the world on his shoulders. But it is too late. Her ashes blow past him, soon to leave nothing more but his heart charred.
 
Author's Note: Hello! I hope you liked the first chapter of my story. To be honest, I'm not quite sure how this thing will go - what the length of each chapter will be, and the characters involved. I'm just winging everything. I'm not even sure if I can finish this hahaha
 
But, as long as I'm inspired by BTS, you can say this story will go on.