A Beautiful Disaster

A Beautiful Disaster

Somi finally had some alone and free time as she went to the library to study, coming home after close she didn't think she'll see Hansol driving by and got out of the car. She knew something about him was off and walked over to him. He pulled Somi into a hug and held onto her for a while. 

"Somi I miss you."

"Don't do this."

Somi remove his arms around her waist and walk around him but he stop her and hug her from back. 

"It's not suppose to be like this." 

"It is what it is. There's nothing we can do to change that."

"I just want you."

The two stand there for while when they saw a car approach and Somi saw Nancy coming out of the other car, Nancy came up to Somi and slap her across the face and Hansol look up and saw Nancy. He push Nancy away and she fell to the ground, Hansol took Somi to his car and drove off to her house. 

"Go home Hansol, please forget this and move on with your life."

Somi close the door on Hansol as he kept banging on her door but Somi wouldnt answer, when she heard struggles aND Hansol refusing to go than it went quiet. 

"Sorry Hansol it's for the best." 

Somi saw her mother standing with her hand open as she ran into her embrace and cry, she knew her daughter has falling in love with the boy and he too was in love with her daughter. As senior year came to an end Somi decided not to walk with her classmates and just went to grab her diploma from school.  Somi went to work at an cafe to get more money when she heard Hansol wedding date announcement on the news she was devastated. Time has pass by and before they knew it was already winter and Eunwoo and Jie Qiong has been married for 9 months. Eunwoo kept his words and left Joy alone and never went or try looking for her, Joy was in the hospital in the labor section she give birth to a beautiful little boy she named Gun.

"I will never leave you."

"What your child last name?"

Joy thought about it and decided to give Eunwoo last name to her baby.

"Cha."

"What's his father name?"

"He's no longer around, would it be alright if it's just my name?"

"Sure."

Joy stayed in the hospital for a few days before she went back to the apartment Eunwoo brought for her. Dk depression made his parents worry and decided to wed them this winter. Pinky heard about his wedding date that was coming up but she couldn't do anything as her husband was next to her.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine." She lied.

"Lets go eat." 

Pinky and Eunwoo went to the restaurant that Joy worked since his wife wanted food from there, he notice Joy wasn't around and didn't ask because of his promise be made. Somi mother fell ill and she took her to the hospital when the doctor told Somi her mother doesn't have much time left as she cried in her arms. 

"Why didn't you tell me? "

"I didn't want to worry you my darling."

"Omma!"

Somi stayed in the hospital with her mother for a few days and went home to being new cloths when her mother wrote a letter to Somi while she was gone,  on her way back she felt something was wrong and rush to the hospital when she saw the nurse covering her mother up. Some drop her bag and tears running down her face like raindrop. After holding the funeral for her mother the doctr give Somi her mother belonging and saw the letter. 

 "Live your life my angle, don't live a life of regret like your mother did. I feel sorry to you for not being a good enough mother to help and support you like other mother out there. All I want from you is to be happy in this life. I love you my darling."

Somi was outside the hospital reading the letter when Joy came to bring Gun for a check up and she saw her.

"Somi."

Look up and saw Joy. "Unnie."

"What's wrong?"

"My mother pass away a few days ago."

"Somi I'm sorry."

"I didn't get to do anything for my mom yet."

Joy hugged the crying girl when her baby cry, she rocked her baby.

"Somi come with me."

Joy grab the carseat and went inside the hospital as somi follow, after all the check on her baby she thw two went to her apartment. 

"Unnie you live here."

"Yes."

Joy look at Somi for a few second and walk up to her after putting her baby down. 

"Why don't you live with me, we can both help one another out." Somi tears fell from her eyes. "I'll be your big sister would you like that?"

Somi nodded her head and Joy give her a big hug, she wiped the young girl tears away and show her her new room.

"You can stay in this room, Gun will sleep with me."

"Thank you unnie."

Somi packed some important things and brought it over to Joy place as the two lived there together, Somi goes to work like normal as Joy take care of her son and cook for the two of them whenever Somi returns home. Gun was just about 4 months old when Joy and Somi took Gun for another check up when Somi saw Pinky, she went over to her.

"How your baby doing?"

"She's good, she one active baby." She said and touch her belly. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here wth my unnie, it's Gun 4 month checkup."

"Can i?"

Somi and Pinky came over to Joy and Gun. 

"Unnie this is my friend Pinky."

"Nice to meet you Pinky."

"May i?"

Joy pick up her son and give him to Pinky, she held the baby and talk to him cutely. 

"How many months are you?"

"It's almost my due date."

"Ms. Park?"

"Here." She turn to look at Somi and Pinky. "It was nice to meet you Pinky, Somi you can wait here with your friend."

Somi and Pinky sat down and chatted while Joy was in the doctor office, Pinky look up at Somi.

"I heard Dk getting married this month."

Somi looked at her and held her hand.

"He wasn't doing well after you got married."

Pinky touch her belly. "Please tell him to be well, don't get sick and love his wife."

"Pinky."

They both turn to look and saw Pinky husband, the two stood up.

"Eunwoo ah this is Somi, my only friend."

"Nice to meet you Eunwoo."

"Same. Pinky let's go, the doctor said we're checking you in."

"Somi come visit me."

"I will."

Pinky and Eunwoo left when Joy and no Gun came out, the two talk about how Gun was doing and put him in his car seat again. Walking out Somi realize she forgot to ask Pinky for her number.

"Unnie, I forgot to get Pinky number."

Joy smile. "Go find her, we'll wait in the lobby."

"Ok."

Joy went to sit down and took Gun out of the carseat as she held onto him and talk. Gun bottle rolled off the seat amd Joy stood up with her baby to go grab it when someone pick it up, he looked at Joy and the baby in her arms. 

"Thank you."

He smile. "You two have a good day my dear."

Joy came back and sit down when Somi came and they all left. Somi holding onto Gun while Joy cooked food for them. After school ended Somi haven't see Hansol as she wonders about him often but she knew by now he's already married to Nancy. It's only been a day when Somi got a texts from Pinky wanting her to come since she's already giving birth to her daughter. Somi went to the hospital to visit Pinky and saw her daughter.

"She look so much like unnie baby when he was just born." Somi smile and touch her face. "She's a beauty Pinky."

Somi went home when Eunwoo came and the two greeted and left again, Somi got into the taxi heading home when Hansol saw her and follow behind. He came oout of his car and called for her name.

"Hansol."

Somi turn around and ran into his arms, he hugged the girl tight.

"I missed you so much."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Somi broke off the hug and stepped away when she remember he's with Nancy.

"Somi."

"Nancy will be mad."

"I don't love her." Turn Somi to look at him. "I love you."

"You know we can't happen."

"Let's get married. They can't force me to marry someone else when we are already married."

"Is that a good idea? What if your parents disown you?"

"Don't worry about that."

Within a few days Hansol found a small church and set an appointment for them, Joy and Gun were there as their witness. Everything went well and as the two ended the ceremony walking out hand in hand Hansol saw his aunt standing there with tears rolling down her face. 

"Auntie."

"Hansol why?"

"Do you know what this could do to our family!"