Chapter 1 Special mission

Zombie Apocalypse

"Are You sure Ji hyo?" Asked Jong kook. "Oppa, the other running man members will be there too, you will be there too! What's there to be afraid?" asked Ji hyo as she packed her suitcase.

"It's just.. they are zombies..." said Jong kook. "It's going to be fine" said Ji hyo. As they arrived at the camp,

"Good morning Running man members" said the commander. "The nation depends on you guys, please be careful of your choices in the lab, and PLEASE also rescue all the survivors and doctor James" "what if we get bitten??" Asked Kwang Soo.

"..please relax Kwang soo ssi, there is a cure but you must drink it in the next 30 minutes of the bite. Though we only have 4 bottles, and There's 7 of yo-" before he could finish the members started to ask questions, "7? There's only 6 of us!" Said Jong kook.

"Gary ssi will be joining us too, but he will come later" said the Commander. After the meeting, they sat in the car looking at each other nervously.

"So..I am getting the cure right.." asked Kwang Soo. "Uhh.. isnt it better if I have one too?" Asked haha. "Hey I am the oldest I need one definitely!!" Said suk jin. After the argument, A man walked in it was Gary. "Hey guys, I am here" said Gary. "Gary!!" Said Ji hyo while hugging him making jong kook jealous. 

END OF CHAPTER 1