dating and new enemy

goddess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

One day after twice Korean member awakening, they all tried act normal. Well, at least normal in their version. Which is involve doing some awkward v-live. Over exiciting dubu, nervous chaeng. And really touchy 2yeon. Jihyo, who still retain her human form is the only one who act… normal… her version.

“ okay… we… we… we… will act normal and … do our job like we use to. No need to remember about our bod… yes, nayeon unnie??” before jihyo finish what she said, nayeon and jungyeon raise their hand.

“ don’t remind us about body please… I and jungie… and show you our …” nayeon is blush hardly , thinking she and love of her life, jungie show the rest of the member their .

“ yes… lets forget that… and we … yes, chaeng??” this time chaeyoung is raise her hand.

“ can we get rid of satzu??? I mean tzuyu dog?? “

“ why?? What she done? I know she can talk, but she like sana daughter. And if you ready to face sana wrath and momo nagging…. ( momo treat satzu like her own niece). Then be my guest….” Jihyo said

“ we are your member not…”

“ I know dubu, what jihyo mean is…. Just do it. Its just metaphor . and why? Satzu is nice kids. Why you want to get rid of her???” nayeon explain to dubu and wonder why chaeyoung want to get rid of satzu.

“ her jiggling really bother me…” chaeyoung said ertly.

The rest minus dahyun just went ‘ dafuq???’.

“ seriously if sana or tzuyu hear that…”

 “ also momo..”

“ yeah, if they hear that. They might skin you alive…” nayeon giggle. “ but you are tiger, and dahyun is… what ever dahyun is. Why you get turn on by dog?? And she is just baby for got sake…” jungyeon said. She grow fond on satzu, she feel she need to protect satzu.

“ I don’t know. Its just.. can we…” chaeyoung don’t know what is right sentence to said that she doesn’t like new feeling toward tzuyu dog.

“ yeah, I feel it too…” dahyun said

“ both of you to… ahhh, I don’t know, lets just thinking about that later. Now, we will have show today, and we need to act normal. For once lets forget about our … that… “ jihyo doesn’t like to said, transformation or power.

“ okay… twice… fighting…” they all cheer up. That Korean member for you….

 

And foreign line???

 

 

Sana and mina room

“ hey, mina chan… why you so pretty…” tzuyu is admire mina. Mina is picking dress for mitzu date. Yes, mitzu date. Momo decide is better for tzuyu to date both mina and sana. not together of course. Tzuyu need to understand her feeling. Who is her feeling harbor to. Is it sana or mina. And the fastest way to to It is dating. First turn in mina.

“ because I am goddess… literally…” mina smirk at the angry squirrel in the corner of the room and kiss tzuyu chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter