ㅤ?T02ㅤLOVE TALK TWO

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤABOUTㅤ?ㅤAMOREㅤㅤㅤㅤLOVE STORY 01 OUT!
TEA
 SER02
LOVE TALK 02.
 
 



lights flash rapidly one after another, the intensity and frequency able to strain new eyes. luckily for song jiseong, she wasn't new to any of this. not to the kaleidoscope-like camera flashes, not to the hoards of questions being hurled her way, not to conducting herself with rigid grace and poise and professionalism. she kept her poker face on, as steadfast in her expression as a sculptured nun.

"miss song," one reporter rises to his feet as he prattles off his question, "what can you tell us about the skill level of the future amore members?"

she can't hide the twitch that infects the left corner of her painted lips. her hands steeple and she leans forward with obvious interest. there's an almost dangerous glint in her eye.

"i can easily say, with all confidence, that amore is unrivaled by any active girl group in terms of skill and versatility." the crowd murmurs amongst themselves, journalists and bloggers jotting down the audacious statement, their nerves thrilled like throbbing violins. "i've noticed a disturbing trend in the entertainment industry lately. there seems to be a lack of group with both visuals, charm, and talent. even monster groups like twice and bangtan boys don't hit all the marks. and to remedy this, amore is a group with sensational talent, exceptional charm, and extraordinary visuals."

she smirks at the subsequent article title that pops up as the first search result for 'amore'. song jiseong claims amore will be unrivaled by any active girl group! she smirks at the number of views and flood of comments, both positive and negative towards her because at this tentative stage, any publicity is good publicity. she decides her statements need to be more and more audacious.

of course, she isn't one to deliver empty promises either. amore will be great. they will dominate.