Final

Loved, Betrayed, Heartbroken and Loved again

I stared out the window, it was raining. When it rains, unwanted memories flash in my mind. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I lost two people I trusted and loved the most. 

-flashback-

I was sitting on the swings waiting for Myungsoo. It's already 7 in the evening. I received a text from Myungsoo saying that he couldn't make it. I waited for 3 hours and he only tell me now. He would text during our dates and even cut short our date saying that he had something important to do. I felt that we became more distant and our relationship was falling apart. On the day of his birthday, he said he can't celebrate it with me as he has a assignment to do. So I decided to surprise him. I baked his favorite blackforest  cake. I was standing in front on his apartment door, I felt that something was wrong but I didn't care about it. I knew the password to enter his apartment. When I stepped in the living room, no one was there I spotted two shoes at the door a pair of sneakers and another pair of high heels. I unlock his room door and only see him making out with my bestfriend MY FREAKING BESTFRIEND, Haein. We were bestfriends since we were lying in the baby crib. We made a promise that one of us would back off if we like the same guy when one of us is dating the guy. I dropped the cake tears were flowing. Then the both of them looked at me. " the ruined the moment. " Myungsoo said. Haein just smirked. " YOU ING . I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME." I screamed. " Yeah you said it yourself he lovED you. " Haein said. " SHUT UP YOU YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD BACK OFF. " " Promises are meant to be broken. " I took off my couple ring and threw it at Myungsoo. After that, I ran out crying it was raining outside. I ran all the way to Infinite's hideout. Sungyeol opened the door, he pulled me into a hug when he saw me. He asked what happened the only I said was Myungsoo and he understood. 

-end of flashback-

After that incident Infinite kicked Myungsoo out of their gang. They are like my brothers they comforted me and try to make me forget about Myungsoo but it was to hard to forget about him after being in a relationship for 3 years. I burned all the photos and got to do with Myungsoo and Haein. I sent everything that they gave me back. I even moved to LA. 

No One's POV

" ~~~ ah you okay?" Sungyeol said. " Yeah I am. Just that unwanted memories came back." he knew what I meant. He just pulled me into a hug. " Yeollie I'm okay don't worry I got over him." Sungyeol kissed me and he made me sit in between his legs on the bed. He wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. We just stayed like that I felt safe and happy whenever I am with Sungyeol. Yes he is my boyfriend he flew to LA and confess to me after he realized his feelings. He helped me get over Myungsoo and I grew feelings for him. We are currently living to together and we have been dating for around 5 months. Telling you the truth, ~~~ never knew what happen to Myungsoo. 

THANK YOU FOR READING :) BYEBYE