1.25 - Christmas Special

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Merry Christmas!” Lisa exclaims into the camera. She’s been instructed by the staff to record herself and her housemates this morning for the Christmas special episode. She gladly obliged and is now frantically running around the house in glee, greeting everyone with the same greeting she gave the camera. Upon finding Namjoon stepping out of the bathroom in his robe, Lisa whips the camera around to film him, asking, “Oppa, do you know what we’re doing today?”

“What are we doing today?” Namjoon asks, towel drying his hair.

Lisa turns the camera around to film herself snicker and gesture, “Shh! It’s a secret!”

Namjoon shakes his head in amusement before heading for his room to change.

Lisa finds her next target, Jisoo, “Unnie! What do we have planned for today?”

“Shh!!” Jisoo immediately gestures to the camera and leans in close to whisper, “We have a surprise for the boys. But it’s a secret!”

“Unnie give them a sneak peak, hurry,” Lisa says, making sure none of the guys are out of their rooms as Jisoo gives her spoiler.

“While the boys are out for their schedule, we’re going to decorate the house in Christmas decorations. Jennie ordered us a tree and we’re gonna try and set that up, but we want to decorate the tree together with the boys. Rosé is going to be making sugar cookies and other good food while Lisa and I shop for eggnog, and other Christmas related things.” Jisoo explains while Lisa nods along, agreeing.

When Lisa spots Taehyung stepping out of his room in a daze from sleep and his appearance disheveled, she shushes Jisoo. “Unnie, unnie! Sh!”

“What are you guys up to?” Taehyung asks suspiciously. He approaches the two and Lisa turns the camera to film him. When he notices the camera, he forgets his question and begins playing around.

Lisa interviews him, asking, “Oppa, what are your plans for Christmas?”

Taehyung turns to Lisa with a smirk, one that Lisa has to hide from the camera. Taehyung simply answers boldly, “I have plans.”

Lisa raises a brow, “Plans? What plans?”

Taehyung shrugs innocently, “Just… plans.” He smirks and gives a wink to the camera before entering the boys’ bathroom.

“Lame,” Lisa mumbles, curious as to what Taehyung’s up to. She shakes her head and moves on, “Let’s go sneak up on Rosé.”

Lisa leaves Jisoo to find Rosé in their room, sitting on top of her bed with her laptop, searching through recipes for snacks to bake. Lisa hops onto the bed, asking, “Rosie, what are you baking tonight?”

Rosé looks up from the screen to look at the camera, “Tune in to find out.”

“Ohhhh~ Damn, girl.” Lisa rises off the bed and continues on, looking for Jennie. She taps on Jennie and Jisoo’s room door and enters after she hears Jennie calling out to her to enter. “Unnie, what do you have there?”

Jennie smiles at the camera and holds up the four dresses, all the same but in four different colours. They’re cocktail dresses, a little poofy, and very flattering. They each have a bow on the waistline. Jennie shows each off saying, “Aren’t these cute? This is what we’ll wear tonight for our little party. It’s our Christmas concept of gift. I’m wearing the red dress, Rosé the shimmery gold, Jisoo the white, and Lisa the blue. They’re all Christmas colours!”

“What about green?”

Jennie looks at Lisa with an unimpressed look, “Do you want to wear green?”

“Good point,” Lisa says, moving on. She points the camera back to herself, “There you have it! Make sure to continue watching for the rest! Bye bye!”

After Lisa turns the camera off, the girls wait for the boys to leave for their schedules before getting to work. Rosé heads for the kitchen, Jennie pulls out boxes of decorations, including the tree, and Lisa and Jisoo head downstairs to shop for groceries.

“Unnie did you buy Jin oppa a gift?” Lisa asks as the two stroll through the aisles of the store.

Jisoo bites her lip, “Not really. But I have something planned.”

“Like~?”

“I can’t say.”

Lisa pouts, “What’s with everyone and their secret plans?”

Jisoo rolls her eyes but makes sure no one is around as she whispers, “Jin’s present is me.”

Lisa told her eyes, “That’s so cliche. Unnie, he’s gonna want an actual present, no offence.”

“No, you dummy,” Jisoo leans in closer and says with emphasis, “His present, is me.”

Lisa’s mouth slowly takes the form of an O as she realizes what she’s saying. “Ohhhh. Unnie! That’s, wow. Wow.”

Jisoo turns her attention back to the eggnog selection and says, “What did you get Taehyung?”

“A watch.” Lisa answers.

Jisoo nods, “Good choice.”

Lisa nods too, “Same to you.”

Jisoo shoves Lisa’s shoulder with a laugh, “Oh, shut up.”

“Okay, let’s go back upstairs, Jennie unnie will kill us if we’re not there in time to help her put up the tree.”

Jisoo pats her stomach, “I want some of Rose’s snacks too.”

“Let’s go~!” Lisa exclaims.

Upstairs, Jennie has already decorated the walls with paper snowflakes. She wrapped the railings with twinkling white lights and white boas made of Pom-Pom material. When Jisoo and Lisa come back, she rushes to grab their arms, “Finally you’re back. Now come on! I need help with the tree.”

“Is that ginger snap cookies I smell?!” Jisoo exclaims, trying to peak upstairs at the kitchen.

“Unnie!” Rosé calls from over the railing, “I’m making all the materials we need for gingerbread houses. I also made the sugar cookies we’ll be decorating. Did you guys bring the eggnog?”

“Yup! I’ll bring it up!” Jisoo exclaims, rushing up the stairs. She pleads to Rosé to allow her to eat a cookie. After a while, Rosé finally caves, letting the older girl indulge in the treat.

Lisa puts the tree together while Jennie reads out the instructions. When the gigantic tree is put up in the corner of the living room, Jennie and Lisa stand back and look at it in pride. Rosé and Jisoo join them, high-giving one another for the good job.

“Alright, go get dressed! Hurry!” Jennie instructs, rushing all the girls into her and Jisoo’s room. They get their dresses on and rush to help one another with hair and make-up.

Jennie’s got her hair up in an up-do with sparkly silver dangling earrings with matching necklace and heels. Rosé has her hair pinned to one side, flowing over her shoulder. Since her dress is already a shimmery gold, she uses minimal accessories and has on black, strappy heels. Lisa pairs her blue dress with a simple white pair of heels. She straightens her hair and parts it down the middle and foregos any accessories. Jisoo has her hair in a low bun and matches her white dress with gold earrings and necklace. As expected, her heels match her accessories as well.

The boys come back just as they girls are finishing up their looks. The sound of the boys entering causes the girls to rush excitedly for the door. As they exit the room, they see the boys looking around at the decorations with gleeful looks.

“Surprise!” The girls shout together. The boys turn their attention to them and cheer.

“Wow, look at you guys!” Namjoon says, open mouthed at the sight.

“You look good,” Yoongi says to Jennie coolly. Jennie punches his arm lightly, causing him to smile. “Like really good.”

“Can’t say the same about you.” Jennie shrugs teasingly, walking off with Yoongi at her tail.

“Wow,” is all Jin can say at the sight of Jisoo.

Jisoo smiles, placing a hand on Jin’s wrist and pulling him close so she can whisper into his ear, “I have something planned for us later tonight. Let me know when you’re ready to leave.”

“Right now,” Jin responds without a moment’s hesitation.

Jisoo rolls her eyes, “No~ We have some plans before we can go.”

Jin groans, “Fine. But I have something for you too.”

“What is it?” Jisoo asks.

Jin shrugs teasingly, “You’ll have to wait to find out.”

Jisoo glares at Jin but sighs, “Fine. Let’s go make a gingerbread house!”

“Hey, wait,” Jennie calls out to them, “We’re gonna have a competition on who can make the best gingerbread house. Pair up.”

Taehyung approaches Lisa, “Just when I thought you and I were done with surprises, you proved me wrong.”

“Well, do you like it?” Lisa asks, grinning.

“Yeah, I do.” Taehyung chuckles, “But remember, I still have a surprise for you.”

“Let it wait until after the competition.” Lisa says, pulling him upstairs to join the fun.

“Rosé…” Jungkook says subc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter