Day 1 pt.2

300 Days With Him

 Where am I?

The rain continues to fall down, soaking all the way to my bones, making me tremble. My whole body is aching from the cold. It hurts trying to move my arms hurts. You would think the cold would numb the pain. But it's just making it hundred times worse.

I've been laying here for some time now. Leaving me to wonder... Am I dead?

The funny thing about that is I don't have any memory of how I died. Or how I got here.

Maybe I was killed in my sleep. Since I can't remember, that must be the answer but who did I piss off to kill me in my sleep. 'Sleep.' When you sleep, you dream. For all I know, this could be a dream. And I will soon wake up in the morning, in my bed. But this all feels too real to be a dream.

The coldness that's causing my bones to ache in pain. Heart pounding so loud through my head that I have a headache. The sound of the rain hitting the ground.

 Either I'm having the most surreal dream ever or I'm already six feet under, in a coffin that perfectly hugs me. Keeping me captive, forcing me to watch the sun walk around.  

There is also the possibility of being alive and buried in a coffin. Sleeping.


Everything's black again.

I quickly start to panic. I can't see anything nor can I move any part of my body. I can hear my heart pounding and something else in the background. What is that sound? It's faint. I want to scream towards it but my vocal cords are not working. Why can't I do anything?  

You're in a coffin.

The thought makes my blood run cold and my heart beating louder. I instantly become more aware of my surrounds, feeling the surfaces below me, listening to any sounds. The surface is cold and smooth. It's not wood. I hear muffled voices of people but I can't make out what they are saying.

Then another voice spoke. It's coming right next to me. I can't understand what the person is saying. 

"Jungkook." There it is again. This time it's more clear for me to decipher that it's a male voice. It sounds familiar. 

"Jungkook!" He sounds frightened and on the verge of tears. I can hear it in his voice that he's trying to hold them back. 

"Jungkook! Jungkook!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!"

Suddenly a wave of agony pain came flooding over me. I hear myself groan in pain. "Argh." I can barely breathe, my back hurts every time I try to breathe in air. Pain shoots through my arm to my wrist the same thing happens to my leg. I'm trying my very hardest not to scream in pain or break into a sob. 

The person sighed in relief. His relief must not have last long because his voice was filled with worry. "You shouldn't move yet." I felt his hand on my shoulder, probably to keep me from moving. The moment he placed his hand on my shoulder the pain went away. I can breathe properly without any pain and my wrist and leg don't hurt anymore.

"Hey," That voice. "...y-you still with me?" I know that voice. 

I open my eyes without any struggle. The moment I open them, I immediately shut them because of how bright it was. Then the guy chuckles and says, "Too bright.", his voice was soothing. His voice is something I would use to tune out the world.

Opening my eyes again, slowly this time. From how I am positioned, I'm currently looking at multiple pairs of legs.

"Are you able to get up?" I turn my head towards the voice. My heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on the owner of the soothing voice. 

"H-Hoseok."