Three Minute Boyfriend (Jimin x BTS, JiKook)

Three Minute Boyfriend & Other Short Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s this?” Jimin asked as he held something up from the magic shop’s bargain bin. “Three Minute Boyfriend?”

The witch who owned the store, Ailee, looked up from the black cat whose ears she was scratching and squinted. “Oh, that. It’s an instant boyfriend kit. That’s the six-pack.”

Jimin, who hadn’t been on a good date in a long time, was intrigued. “Does it work?”

“Would I sell anything that doesn’t work?” she asked with a mysterious smile.

Jimin looked skeptical. “Then why is it in the clearance bin?”

Ailee shrugged. “I guess everyone got their perfect boyfriend and didn’t need another one.”

“Then why does it come in a six-pack?”

“Well, you have to say what kind of boyfriend you want, and that gives you a few chances to work it out just right.”

Jimin hummed and hawed for a few minutes, but he couldn’t get over the idea. He had to try it.

“I’ll take it,” he admitted sheepishly, shuffling up to the counter.

“No returns!” the witch reminded him as the door jingled on his way out.

* * *

‘Stir three times counterclockwise,’ Jimin read as he dumped the contents of the first box into his steaming cauldron. ‘And say the magic words, including what you want in a boyfriend.’

“Boom shaka-laka, boom-shaka-laka, give me a handsome boyfriend!” Jimin cried as he stirred the bubbling potion with his wand.

A huge puff of steam issued from the cauldron, and Jimin staggered backward, waving it away from his face. When the steam cleared, a tall, handsome, and very man was standing in the cauldron and blinking around at the room like a newborn chick.

“Wow!” Jimin exclaimed, impressed. “It worked!”

“Are you my boyfriend?” the man asked.

“Yes. I’m Jimin.”

“I’m Jin,” the man answered.

“Let’s, umm…get you some clothes,” Jimin replied.

“No need,” the man said confidently. “All the world shall be blessed to behold my beauty, from the top of my glorious head to the ends of my dainty toes.” Then he struck a pose, with one foot up on the edge of the cauldron, exposing his dangly bits. “By the way, you’re really ugly. I hope you don’t expect me to walk next to you in public.”

Jimin smacked the palm of his hand against his face and reached for the next box of the six-pack.

* * *

“Boom shaka-laka, boom shaka-laka, give me a handsome and nice boyfriend!”

“Hi, I’m Taehyung!” the next boyfriend said, introducing himself with a sweet smile. “I hope we’ll have a wonderful time together!”

* * *

Jimin had a much better feeling about this one. To start with, he hadn’t insulted Jimin yet, and he had put on clothes with no argument. In fact, things were going so well that he decided to take the other out for a little date to the nearby coffee-shop. On the way, they passed a woman collecting money for a cause.

“Do you have a few minutes to discuss an important issue, sir?” she cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter