One

Fairy Matcher

Semester break. One month off. It means a lot of time, a bunch of food, but nothing to do. Jihoon bassically just doing basic things. Eat, shower, sleep. And make some song. But he needs inspiration. Now he have none of it.

“Ji, there is your friend come”

Jihoon can't even open his eyes properly. If it is not is mom, he probably just back to sleep. He hates wake up early in holidays. Before he can check his phone, come a black haired hair boy to his bedroom.

“What?”

“Err.. I got porridge?”

 

Jeon Wonwoo. Jihoon's high school friend, along with Jisoo. Actually they know each other from Jisoo in math class.

“What a sweet person you are” said Jihoon in a flat voice. He check his phone while Wonwoo prepare their breakfast. Jihoon instantly smiles when he see message from his favorite person. Just a simple good moring, but it already make Jihoon's day better.

“I know he's important to you, but I'm right here you know? Notice me senpai”

“Shut up,” Jihoon rolls his eyes. Wonwoo just ridiculous sometimes, not that he minded.

 

Jihoon and Wonwoo looks like they're very different person, but not really. Despite the fact that they're only know each other less than 1 year, they're inseparable. They're even study in the same college, just different faculty. Jihoon in engineering, while Wonwoo in literature.

 

Lee Jihoon.

He doesn't like called short. I know I'm short but why the hell you remind me? Just shut up, will ya?

Sometimes, he likes to do aegyo, in some people. That includes Wonwoo and his crush. But save that for another story.

He is so carefree. And quiet at first you know him. He doesn't care if his new shoes get dirty, he doesn't care if he buy thing over his budget, he doesn't care if his candy fall down. Maybe he's just buy another.

 

But Jeon Wonwoo.

Oh, Jeon Wonwoo.

What a social butterfly. He looks quiet, but no. He join boyscout, teaching program, and other thing that Jihoon doesn't know and don't want to know.

He's trying to make friends with everyone.

And he's really care about his clothes and shoes and bag and his appearance -sometimes-.

Ji, my shoes are wet.

Ji, my jacket is wrinkled I don't know why.

Ji, look at my new glasses.

And so on. So on. So on.

 

They're just... complete each other.

But, no uh.

Not in a homo way.

 

They're eat breakfast on silent. Wonwoo busy with his phone, while Jihoon busy, well, eating.

“Hey Ji”

“Whut”

“Do you know person ID called seventeeth?”

Jihoon think for a second. Then he remember. Kim Mingyu. Boy from engineering class D. He doesn't know much about Mingyu, but he knows that boy is hella tall and very disturbing.

“Yeah. Why?”

“No. I want to follow him. Just make sure that you know him.”

“O.. kay?”

Typical Wonwoo. He follows everyone on instagram.

 

After breakfast, Jihoon decided to sleep again. When he almost fall asleep, he heard Wonwoo call him from his top bunk.

Jihoon groans, “what again, Jeon?”

“I can't sleep”

“Go listen some music or anything. Don't disturb me.”

“Tell me a story”

Knowing Wonwoo never let him alone before he gets anything he wants, Jihoon give up.

“Ok, what story? Three Little Pigs? Princess and The Pauper? Or Twelve Dancing Princesses?”

“What the hell?” Wonwoo frowning. Then he puts his phone away. “Tell me why you like Seungcheol”

Jihoon starled. He doesn't expect that. And he laugh.

“You know the story, Jeon. I tell you in the first place.”

“I know, but I want to hear it again. Please?”

Jihoon shakes his head. This boy.

“Ok, here goes nothing...”

 

##

Hello!

I'm sorry you all wait too long for this story :" that's because I just get my laptop back from resparation. I'm sorry!

But this is the first chapter '-') tell me what do you think about it.

I tell you again, this is based on real story. So maybe there is a different in Jihoon or Wonwoo's real character.

Comments will be loved!